We’re expanding our team within Amazon European Central Flow!
What we do
European Central Flow team (ECFT) has four primary goals that all of our efforts ultimately contribute to:
Support FC Leadership by providing relevant expertise to help them manage their area of the fulfillment business. ECFT Process Control Specialists partner with senior leaders in our fulfillment centers to deliver world class operational standards that create great outcomes for customers.
Simplify, Standardize, and Improve Processes by using our expertise and strategic position within Amazon fulfillment to innovate on behalf of the customer every day. Through providing standard ways of working that span the entire European flow network ECFT is able to reduce defects in the process and improve the speed at which customers receive their order.
Drive business goals such as overall volume plan, peerless customer experience, and reducing the time between a customer clicking “Buy” and receiving their order.
Making lives easier for our operations partners by reducing necessary process steps in the pursuit of autonomous flow management within the fulfillment network.
Why we do it
At Amazon we believe every day is day one, the European Central Flow team realizes that vision on a daily basis by delivering on the goals above and providing a central location for operational excellence within the Amazon customer fulfillment network. By doing so we continuously improve the buying experience from our customers and further our ambitious goal of being Earth’s most customer-centric company.
As a Logistics Flow Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of flow standards in a partner Fulfillment Center (FC). You will work together with Operations leaders to plan, then execute a shift while escalating risks or standard work deviations to senior managers. The Logistics Flow Manager is expected act as a key advisor on all matters relating to customer fulfillment.
As part of this role you will need to be flexible to work on shift patterns including night, and weekend working.
· Become a subject matter expert in flow management tools and processes, and how they interface with FC operations.
· Carry out deep dive analysis into improvement opportunities, promoting and leading comprehensive action plans across multiple stakeholders.
· Partnering with varied stakeholder groups across multiple business areas and levels of seniority. Communication of complex topics in an accessible way is a critical element of the role.
· Track, communicate, and influence key performance indices such as customer risk, compliance with flow planning, and performance to site level KPIs
· Take part in coaching initiatives to share your knowledge of the area with operators, or train new PCS as part of their on-boarding.
· You are fluent in English
· You have a strong track record of communication skills across multiple stakeholder groups.
· You are a problem solver, comfortable working with data to make critical decisions.
· You have excellent judgement, and be able to make decisions under pressure. You will be able to influence others in pressured situations in pursuit of great outcomes.
· You are flexible in working patterns.
· Fluency in another European language
· Able to show experience working in remote / centralized teams
· Data science skills including SQL
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Logistics
SUNMED TECNOLOGY SL
MEDIOS EXTERNOS EMPRESA DE TRABAJO TEMPORAL S.L
Jerez de la Frontera, ES
Villanueva de Castellón-Castelló de la Ribera, ES