This role focuses on those who have military experience interested in working in the private sector.
At Amazon, we actively hire ex-military (serving or former member of your country's Armed Forces), serving members of your country’s Reserve Forces and military spouses in a wide variety of careers. Amazon’s military recruiting team is available to discuss the many opportunities within Amazon Operations.
At Amazon, thousands of former military are driving innovation and raising the bar on customer experience. On a daily basis, those with military backgrounds are able to apply their knowledge, skills, and leadership abilities in a wide variety of careers – influencing change across the globe. We believe a career change from the military to a civilian role at Amazon is a natural transition because of the robust programs Amazon offers to help employees succeed, including a vast internal network of Amazonians that offer mentoring, learnings, and support.
When we hire you at Amazon, we hire for the future. With unlimited career opportunities, Amazon invests in ensuring our teams are always challenged, constantly learning from each other, and creatively contributing to our next big idea. You will be surrounded by the best innovators of our time and we welcome you to make history with us.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an Occupational Doctor (m/f) to join our Servicio de Prevención Propio, Amazon Spain Fullfillment, based at our Fulfillment Center in Illescas (Toledo).
Tasks & Responsibilities
· Perform medical checks related to occupational and workplace risks, issuing individual results reports.
· Review, sign and certify medical checks results properly. Provide results explanations to interested stakeholders when applicable.
· Review Medical Service assets, instrument and inventory, detecting and reporting any issue and improvement opportunity in terms of standards of service and associate engagement.
· Liaising with relevant authorities, work councils, Mutuas and Servicios de prevención ajenos in relation to work related incidents investigations.
· Develop medical service annual report and epidemiologic report, analyze results and provide improvement plans, proactive programs to improve overall health conditions for all amazonians.
· Producing statistical data to report trends in key risk areas, for senior management.
· Coordination of team schedule, holidays and cover for absence.
· University degree in Medicine specialized on Occupational Medicine (Medicina del Trabajo).
· At least two years of experience as internal or external Occupational doctor.
· Ability to give support different Fulfillment Centers, capable of travelling periodically at regional level.
· Fluent in Spanish and conversational level of English, both spoken and written
· This role focuses on those who have military experience interested in working in the private sector. Amazon’s military recruiting team is available to discuss the many opportunities within Amazon Operations.
· Accredited knowledge in Occupational Health and Safety, industrial and logistics environment.
· Knowledge about local OHS related procedures, administration complaints and legal issues.
· Experience in managing and developing a team is a bonus
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
<p>Se requiere despacho de abogados en Córdoba para colaborar asiduamente en materia laboral.</p>
<strong>Job Purpose/ Role<br><br></strong>Are you a proactive, energetic, outgoing person with strong digital skills? Are you looking for starting your professional career in an environment that excites, challenges and inspires...