Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an Occupational Doctor (m/f) to join our Servicio de Prevención Propio, Amazon Spain Fullfillment, based at our Fulfillment Center in Illescas (Toledo).
Tasks & Responsibilities
· Perform medical checks related to occupational and workplace risks, issuing individual results reports.
· Review, sign and certify medical checks results properly. Provide results explanations to interested stakeholders when applicable.
· Review Medical Service assets, instrument and inventory, detecting and reporting any issue and improvement opportunity in terms of standards of service and associate engagement.
· Liaising with relevant authorities, work councils, Mutuas and Servicios de prevención ajenos in relation to work related incidents investigations.
· Develop medical service annual report and epidemiologic report, analyze results and provide improvement plans, proactive programs to improve overall health conditions for all amazonians.
· Producing statistical data to report trends in key risk areas, for senior management.
· Coordination of team schedule, holidays and cover for absence.
· University degree in Medicine specialized on Occupational Medicine (Medicina del Trabajo).
· At least two years of experience as internal or external Occupational doctor.
· Ability to give support different Fulfillment Centers, capable of travelling periodically at regional level.
· Fluent in Spanish and conversational level of English, both spoken and written
· Accredited knowledge in Occupational Health and Safety, industrial and logistics environment.
· Knowledge about local OHS related procedures, administration complaints and legal issues.
· Experience in managing and developing a team is a bonus
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global a Global Commodity Manager, you will have responsibility for...
TEMA Marketing Integral
Empleo en Madrid: Pozuelo, Majadahonda y Boadilla ¿Vives en Pozuelo, Majadahonda o Boadilla? ¡¡Perfecto!! Esta Navidad, y durante todo el año, necesitamos cubrir muchos puestos de trabajo de fin de semana en diferentes puntos de venta y centros...