Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an Occupational Doctor to join Servicio de Prevención Propio Amazon Spain Fullfillment, based at our Fulfillment Center.
Tasks & Responsibilities
· Perform medical checks related to occupational and workplace risks, issuing individual results reports.
· Review, sign and certify medical checks results properly. Provide results explanations to interested stakeholders when applicable.
· Review Medical Service assets, instrument and inventory, detecting and reporting any issue and improvement opportunity in terms of standards of service and associate engagement.
· Provide first aid assistance when needed.
· Being part of local EHS team, review and analyze Risk Assessments and suggest improvement measures accordingly, including content of health examinations, vaccinations and training.
· Assess cases of special sensitiveness to particular risks and suggest measures to be taken.
· Liaising with relevant authorities, Mutua and Servicios de prevención ajenos in relation to work related incidents investigations.
· Provide OHS consultations and support to all stakeholders.
· Develop medical service annual report and epidemiologic report, analyze results and provide improvement plans, proactive programs to improve overall health conditions for all amazonians.
· Advise local and central teams regarding the Medical Service findings and needs, with the objective of collecting and adjusting the real needs of the company.
· Prepare and carry out the Medical Services plans, according to the schedule agreed.
· Prepare and / or review of Health Activities Planning.
· Producing statistical data to report trends in key risk areas, for senior management.
· Coordination of team schedule, holidays and cover for absence.
· Ensure compliance to Spanish law in Amazon Spain Fulfillment SLU environment.
· Track implementation of training programs to meet the needs of managers and associates in regards to critical safety issues.
· Track implementation of ergonomics programs where needed.
· Lead and track implementation of required processes to ensure paperwork-complies with Spanish law.
· Build management and employee commitment for a safety program through influence, not authority.
· Interact with Workers councils when necessary.
· University degree on Medicine specialized in Occupational Medicine (Medicina del Trabajo).
· At least two years of experience as internal or external Occupational doctor.
· Strong communication skills, leadership, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer focus.
· Ability to give support different Fulfillment Centers, capable of traveling periodically at regional level.
· Fluent in Spanish, medium level of English.
· Accredited knowledge in Occupational Health and Safety, industrial and logistics environment.
· Knowledge about local OHS related procedures, administration complaints and legal issues.
· Experience in managing and developing a team is a bonus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global a Global Commodity Manager, you will have responsibility for...
TEMA Marketing Integral
Empleo en Madrid: Pozuelo, Majadahonda y Boadilla ¿Vives en Pozuelo, Majadahonda o Boadilla? ¡¡Perfecto!! Esta Navidad, y durante todo el año, necesitamos cubrir muchos puestos de trabajo de fin de semana en diferentes puntos de venta y centros...