Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
We are looking for an Occupational Doctor (m/f) to join our Servicio de Prevención Propio, Amazon Spain Fullfillment, based at our Fulfillment Center in Illescas (Toledo).
Tasks & Responsibilities
· Perform medical checks related to occupational and workplace risks, issuing individual results reports.
· Review, sign and certify medical checks results properly. Provide results explanations to interested stakeholders when applicable.
· Review Medical Service assets, instrument and inventory, detecting and reporting any issue and improvement opportunity in terms of standards of service and associate engagement.
· Liaising with relevant authorities, work councils, Mutuas and Servicios de prevención ajenos in relation to work related incidents investigations.
· Develop medical service annual report and epidemiologic report, analyze results and provide improvement plans, proactive programs to improve overall health conditions for all amazonians.
· Producing statistical data to report trends in key risk areas, for senior management.
· Coordination of team schedule, holidays and cover for absence.
· University degree in Medicine specialized on Occupational Medicine (Medicina del Trabajo).
· At least two years of experience as internal or external Occupational doctor.
· Ability to give support different Fulfillment Centers, capable of travelling periodically at regional level.
· Fluent in Spanish and conversational level of English, both spoken and written
· Accredited knowledge in Occupational Health and Safety, industrial and logistics environment.
· Knowledge about local OHS related procedures, administration complaints and legal issues.
· Experience in managing and developing a team is a bonus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Note to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
<p>Desde&nbsp;<strong>Lexter Iuris S.L.</strong>, tras nuestra dilatada trayectoria en la abogacía Legal-Tech, hemos construido&nbsp;<strong>el MarketPlace Jurídico más grande de España,</strong>&nbsp;donde...
¡Si te gusta la atención al cliente y te interesa un puesto de Recepcionista y adquirir experiencia en call center, echa un vistazo a esta oferta!<br><br>Adecco Outsourcing es una empresa comprometida con la igualdad perteneciente a The...