Have you ever wondered how Amazon is managing its procurement across all our Fulfilment Operations in Europe? Do you want to join a company with an amazing growth to make history and leave your own footprint? Our European Procurement team is growing and we are hiring a number of Procurement Professionals across Luxembourg, London/Manchester, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam, and Prague.
Dependent on the role you will:
· Identify, develop and deliver long term sourcing strategies, lead key initiatives with cross-functional teams
· Develop an aligned strategy including initiatives to establish new and innovative services, drive performance and speed improvements, and secure capacity for growth
· Optimise commercial relationships with suppliers, with a principal objective of achieving optimal cost and performance;
· Head-up supplier performance management; including improving sustainability & social responsibility;
· Develop and continually improve stakeholder relationships
· Coordinate and collaborate with teams to deploy and manage the implementation of your defined strategies.
Within EU Operations, Procurement has a number of dedicated teams to help support and partner with internal customers and stakeholders:
Category Management: The category team owns the strategic relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders. The team identifies and leads strategic sourcing activities to lower overall total cost of ownership for Amazon operations, ensuring equipment and service availability to meet business owner requirements. The Category Team develops and negotiates framework agreements (Master Agreement, Master Work Orders, Contracts, Work Orders) to reduce risk and support local teams in project specific needs relevant to category.
Local Procurement: The role of Local Procurement is to work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to provide procurement support and solutions. Local Procurement sits at the heart of site operations and works with local stakeholders to deliver procurement solutions to complex on-site projects. We ensure that procurement practices and procedures are adhered to and identify opportunities for improvements which meet strategic needs and add value.
Launch Procurement: The EU Launch Procurement team acts as the procurement frontline support to Launch and Start Up teams in the execution of new building launches. We program manage the procurement milestones and tasks, track and monitor purchase order delivery timings, report on project progress and work in close partnership with other internal procurement teams. Our mission is to ensure all goods and services are planned for, ordered and delivered in line with the program timeline.
PSII: The Procurement Sustainability Intelligence & Innovation team is responsible for continuous improvement and development of Procurement processes, systems and policies. The team is also committed to driving P2P maturity and excellence, defining best practices and identifying improvement opportunities across all areas of Procurement.
SPC: the EU Shared Procurement Center focuses on increasing value to our stakeholders through centralized operations including tail spend sourcing, PR2PO approval, catalog maintenance and procurement helpdesk. We are also incorporating activities in support of innovation, cost reduction initiatives, compliance attainment, process efficiencies and talent provision in support of our organization.
· Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line;
· Grow in a fast-pace environment where every day is day one;
· Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals;
· Learn from people with a wide variety of professional backgrounds;
· Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Familiarity with procurement systems e.g. Oracle, Coupa, and SAP · Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, alongside willingness to learn proprietary systems · Experience with metrics creation and data presentation
· Experience leading end-to-end source to pay processes, including spend analysis, bench-marking, clean-sheet costing, negotiations, supplier performance management, scorecards, contracting, requisitions, purchase orders, and savings tracking
· Project management skills; ability to drive project implementation involving diverse stakeholders
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Amazon EU SARL (Spain Branch)