Amazon is seeking to add a Tour Leader to our fulfillment center public tours program in Barcelona (BCN1). The public tours program opens our doors to highlight Amazon’s amazing people, using innovative technologies to deliver on our customer promises. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with highly-developed communication skills and attention to detail in providing fun and engaging fulfillment center tours in the local community and virtually. The Tour Leader likes meeting new people, has high energy and can answer guest questions in a fun and thoughtful way.
The Tour Leader will support our Fulfillment Center Customer Experience, providing a world-class Fulfillment Center Tour program virtually and in-person. The Tour Leader will work closely with different PR teams in a fast-paced organization to deliver Fulfillment Center tours to the public, media and government officials on a daily basis. This candidate will have excellent organizational skills, work effectively with internal and external stakeholders; General Manager's, operators, vendors, the Public Relations teams, to drive efficient and well run tours.
This person will also possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build great experiences for our Amazon customers. A successful candidate will have history presenting large scale communications in-person to general public guests.
Core Job Responsibilities:
· Lead the fulfillment center tours program in Barcelona's Fulfillment Center
· Take a lead role delivering messaging about Amazon with both internal partners and external audiences
· Coordinate fulfillment center tours; billing/payment, shipping etc.
· Ability to identify creative approaches to enhance tour logistics
· Maintain a calendar of tours within the Fulfillment Center
· Make process recommendations to achieve operational excellence
· Identify issues and escalate as appropriate
· Contribute knowledge, and promote a knowledge-sharing culture
· Tracking tour activities and providing status in a weekly report to manager
· Identify opportunities for improving customer experience
· Be prepared to host up to 3 tours a day, each lasting approx. 60 minutes. Each tour is approx. 5000 steps.
· Be able to answer questions spontaneously
Primary Job Label:
Proven ability, willingness, and desire to…
· Speak and present to large groups of stakeholders
· Walk frequently in the building area, have the ability to stand, talk and walk for up to eight hours/day
· Think and communicate clearly – the ability to formulate a clear point of view and answer real time questions from our guests
· Demonstrate good judgement both in tour giving and in day to day operations
· Can work autonomously while getting daily tasks done, is a self-starter and knows when to ask for help
· Pay painstaking attention to important details.
· Have fun doing this job and project an atmosphere that reflects Amazon's values
· Able to manage a large group of people
· Bachelor's degree
· Fluent in English speaking and writing
· PR experience
· Public speaking or tour giving experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
· Experience on-camera with strong verbal communication skills
· Experience working with teams in different locations, promoting teamwork
· PR experience in a large, global corporation
· Public speaking or tour giving experience
· Exceptional customer service focus
· Experience processing/submitting payments
· Experience managing media relationships
· Ability to quickly adapt to a changing work environment and priorities -An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
· First hand experience in managing media relationships
· Strong verbal communication skills
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
<strong>Financial Controller<br></strong><li>Importante Gestora de Fondos Inmobiliarios busca un Financial Controller</li><li>Imprescindible nivel muy alto de inglés<br><br></li><strong>About...
E.N.T.D.® - Ente Nazionale per la Trasformazione Digitale
<p><strong>Volunteer International Ambassador Role and Responsibility for Spain (<em>Residents Only</em>)</strong></p><p><br></p><p>Function:</p><p>Educate, promote, and represent...