EU Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) is a high-powered dynamic team which is shaping the middle-mile trans planning and execution, and developing and applying innovative transportation management concepts to improve and enhance the Amazon Transportation network to ultimately drive the best customer experience in a reliable and cost-efficient manner, every time. EU ATS Transportation Operations Management (TOM) team is looking for a Regional Operations Manager with a strong delivery record and leadership experience to own and execute strategic and cross-functional yard operations.
About the role
TOM team focuses on managing the yard activities in the Fulfillment Centers and Sort Centres across EU. This team is the interface between Fulfillment Centres (FCs), Sort Centres (SCs) and the Supply Chain/Trans organizations. You will be responsible for developing and improving the yard management activities for a set of FCs and SCs in your region. You will own all operations, performance, and people development targets in your region. You will be coordinating with the FC and SC Operations/Area Managers and Yard team, coaching and mentoring this team to ensure performance objectives are met and building a positive employee relations to deliver quality results.
· Own TOM field operations and projects in the EU FCs and SCs
· Own the overall safety, quality, performance, and customer experience for yard management activities in the region
· Launch the TOM function to cover the new FCs and SCs in Europe
· Set and clarify requirements and expectations with the FCs and SCs Operations and Area Managers
· Install a performance culture, instill ownership and create a high-performing team
· Establish and own clear performance metrics and communicate them to TOM leadership
· Drive creation of safety and quality initiatives, process change initiatives and other Lean initiatives to meet and exceed the business plans
· Take proactive steps to ensure that best practices are shared across all departments, shifts, and among the network
· Work closely with the sites’ support staff (HR, Finance, Facilities, Safety, IT and Site leadership) to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives in their sites
· Drive and rollout the tech initiatives for step changes in yard performances
· Requires substantial travel mainly within Europe in their specific region
· The location is flexible within Spain
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university,
· Highly proficient in both spoken and written English & Spanish (Common European Framework of Reference C1),
· MS Office experience with Excel, SQL or Access,
· Strong leadership skills and experience managing people,
· Experience of data analytics and data-driven decision making skills,
· Strong oral and written communication skills - able to communicate effectively with senior management, tech teams and international stakeholders
· Master's degree or MBA in Logistics/Supply Chain/Mathematics/Science/Engineering subjects or related field,
· Professional experience in operations/supply chain/logistics/e-commerce or related field,
· Experience with Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies,
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, ideally in logistics, supply chain, transportation or manufacturing industry
· Leadership Principle experience such as Hire & Develop the Best
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Se precisa un/a teleoperador/a para delegación en Vitoria de importante empresa de transporte. - Atención telefónica a clientes para recogida de pedidos. - Gestión de pedidos en sistema informático y repartidores/as. - Resolución de incidencias.
MIEMBRO INDEPENDIENTE HERBALIFE NUTRICIÓN
-Ventas. -Asesorar, atención personalizada, exclusividad, seguimiento de los clientes y fidelización. -Búsqueda y gestión de equipos. Requisitos: -No se necesita experiencia. -Proactiva. -Nociones de ofimática a nivel usuario. Beneficios: -Comisiones.