At Amazon, we believe that every day is still day one. Today is that day for you. We are looking for an exceptionally talented, bright and driven individual to join our Human Resources team as a Senior HR Business Partner. The Senior HR Business Partner will be an advisor to senior Operations leaders, utilizing their strong HR experience and expertise. You will develop and execute business strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning and employee engagement. As a natural culture steward, you will partner with internal stakeholders to integrate Amazon’s peculiar culture into the employee experience. In addition, you will put in place standard processes and policies enabled by standard work and help guide the organization through change by being champions of Change Management. You will be the proxy for the HR Manager at your Fulfillment Center.
· Drive Associate engagement programs, acting as Employee Relations Subject Matter Expert, monitor Associate feedback to drive effective employee relations, retention and reward programs
· Manage labor relations if applicable and complex cases with both internal and external parties, while integrating legislative shifts into HR policy and practices
· Create people-centric plans to meet business demands through a strong understanding of how talent fits into the business strategy and how to develop talent
· Coordinate with management to build and execute recruitment of middle and senior management, on boarding, training and development initiatives
· Facilitate and manage the talent review process and succession planning in partnership with management
· Draw insights from data to improve processes, employee engagement and policy alignment across the business
· Manage and deploy complex HR projects and lead change initiatives, including implementing new tools and technology that will provide better support to stakeholders
· A Bachelor’s degree in an HR related field or equivalent
· Experience as an HR Business Partner
· Knowledge of external practices, trends and tools used in HR
· Experience with MS Office tools and HR Information Systems
· Fluent command of Spanish and English, in both written and verbal form
· Advanced knowledge of local labor law
· Ability to use analytical and experiential data for decision making
· Influencing skills
· A Master’s degree or MBA in an HR related field
· Experience in a fast-paced distribution or manufacturing environment
· Experience as a people leader, with a focus on hiring and developing the best talent
· Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
· Intellectual curiosity to bring new insights to the business, preferably in a multicultural environment
· Ability to work independently, as an active member of both business and HR teams
· Experience managing medium to large-scale projects
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Human Resources
QIDA es una start-up privada y social de atención domiciliaria fundada el 2018 con una misión social y doble. Primero, queremos construir el servicio de atención domiciliaria de más calidad del mundo : experto, humano, centrado en la persona y...
San Fernando de Henares, ES
Porque creemos en el Talento y no en las etiquetas estamos comprometidos con la no discriminación por razón de raza, edad, sexo, estado civil, ideología, opiniones políticas, nacionalidad, religión, orientación sexual o cualquier otra condición...