PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION / RESUME IN ENGLISH.
Are you excited about driving operational improvement aimed at enhancing customer experience while reducing costs? Are you comfortable working with data, partnering with several stakeholders and deal with ambiguity? If so, the EU GSF Delivery team is looking for an exceptionally talented Sr. Program Manager (SPM) with a proven track record of owning and delivering complex projects.
The EU GSF Delivery team, is responsible for leading Pan-EU programs aimed at driving step-change improvements in the performance of Amazon’s Last Mile Grocery Delivery business. We work backwards from the customer and define new innovative solutions that raise the bar on customer experience, while lowering costs.
As SPM you will own the end-to-end Capacity Management program for GSF Delivery operations in the EU, being responsible for (i) quality and timelines execution of the Labor planning cycle, (ii) setting-up processes aimed at improving our intra-week and intra-day capacity management strategy, (iii) lead initiatives aimed at improving Customer availability and/or optimizing delivery costs and (iv) partner with Supply Chain, Retail and OPS teams in order to align on capacity needs and improvement opportunities.
To be successful in this role you need strong analytical and problem solving skills, outstanding communication (both verbal and written), ability to plan and deliver new initiatives working cross-functionally and ability to influence senior stakeholders.
This role can be based in Luxembourg, London, Munich, Paris, Milan, Madrid, Barcelona.
· Own end-to-end Capacity Management for GSF Delivery operations in the EU, being responsible the main POC for labor planning and capacity management
· Re-define current intra-week and intra-day capacity management processes
· Performing deep data analysis and process mapping in order to scope, prioritize and drive process and performance improvement projects
· Partnering with Operations, Supply Chain and Retail teams to identify and overcome constraints in order to improve delivery performance
· Partnering with Tech teams in order to identify and prioritize requirements for new Tools/improvement to existing ones
· Partnering with Senior Managers, Directors and other key experts across the company to lead, support, and influence new business initiatives
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an analytical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Mathematics, Finance/Economics)
· Solid experience as a program or project manager, delivering complex operational improvement projects
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use data to back up assumptions and guide actions
· Advanced proficiency in Excel
· Proficiency in automated reports/dashboards (Tableau, Power BI, etc)
· Knowledge of SQL and in data science tools (Python)
· Strong verbal and written communication and ability to influence stakeholders
· Experience or certification in Lean / Six Sigma Manufacturing methodologies.
· Experience in logistics or knowledge of last mile transportation industry
· Experience or knowledge of food/grocery ordering and delivery
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Desde Grupo Crit estamos buscando para importante consultora tecnológica un/a ingeniero/a de datos con experiencia en Data Factory y Data Bricks sobre Azure. La incorporación sería para trabajar con un proyecto del sector industrial y con las últimas...
As a full stack software engineer, you will develop scalable, robust and thoughtfully designed full stack applications. You are comfortable at the database layer all the way up to the front end. You will collaborate with other software engineers as...