Which of these options would you most value in your next job?
· Working in a team where talent and potential have more value than paper-based qualifications
· Global opportunities to develop in role and choose long term career paths
· Working at the forefront of high-speed automated logistics technology
· Finding and conquering emerging opportunities as the company grows and scales rapidly
· Working in data driven environment where accuracy and clarity is prized above personal opinion
· Where support of colleagues is paramount and “Not my Job” is not in the vocabulary
Why choose? Join us in the Amazon Reliability Maintenance Engineering team and have them all. We maintain and optimize all technologies in the Global Amazon Warehouse & Delivery Network ranging from large, modern, purpose-built warehouses utilizing robotics and high-volume conveyance all the way through the value chain to small, high speed, delivery stations placed as close to our customers as possible.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The focus of the Senior Reliability Engineering Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
· Role model health & safety best practices and monitor those around them to ensure they follow the example they set.
· Work in a hands-on manner and demonstrate SME levels of knowledge on all MHE in the building.
· Coach and mentor the technicians on shift.
· Support the line manager and to supervise the shift in their absence.
· Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
· Support continuous improvement of systems in a standard manner across the EU network.
· Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
· Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines with at least 5 years’ experience in automation or complex MHE environments.
· Solid foundational knowledge of PLC based controls systems.
· Experience using CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems) to plan proactive maintenance and record reactive tasks.
· Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics.
· Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements.
· Experience in mentoring and developing junior technicians.
· Experience of contractor management.
· Proven ability to troubleshoot and prioritize.
· Ability to communicate (written & verbal) in English and the local language at CEFR Level B2 or higher.
· Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment.
· Proven ability to supervise and influence others on the team.
· Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload.
· Experience of multi-contractor management.
· Experience in a multi-site environment.
This role requires a valid right to work in Spain by the start date of the job. Applicants must be available to start by the 28th of June 2021.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
DescriptionEl equipo de Westwing es el secreto de nuestro éxito. Con más de profesionales, nuestro equipo aúna la creatividad y el estilo con una tecnología innovadora y fuertes fundamentos de negocio. Estamos orgullosos de trabajar con un equipo de...
Territory coverage includes: Spain Bilingual: native speaker in local country language. Excellent command / business-level proficiency in spoken and written English is required The Clinical Trial Liaison (CTL) supports clinical study execution as the...