At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
As a Supply Chain Manager for the Global Engineering Services (GES) Start Up Team you will drive end to end process for Startup Supply Chain, including material management, material forecasting, material ordering and supply, inventory management, logistics and distribution, with the goal of ensuring timely execution of Greenfield and Brownfields Deployments.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Drive execution of Supply Chain in the end to end process from source to pay with the goal of ensuring availability of material ontime, at minimum cost and in sustainable manner.
· Develop and maintain planning and material management processes in collaboration with Procurement, Project Managers and Product Design to ensure the best service is provided to Project Managers delivering new building launches.
· Maximise productivity of ordering process in combination with change management, including Phase in/Phase out processes of products and catalogue items.
· Define Inventory management procedures and ensure implementation of standards over all location with the support of Third Parties Companies.
· Control Supply Chain costs and identify opportunities to maximize Sustainability with frugal solutions, minimizing waste and improving material flows between vendors and Amazon sites.
· Propose and support implementatoin of new IT solutions to simplify Supply Chain processes based on solid system architecture and collaborative working among multiple functions, including external parties.
· Develop and manage KPI to measure, control and benchmark Amazon team and vendors' performance, including creation of recurring metrics reports to drive continous improvements.
· Work in partnership with Category managers and Launch Procurement to develop innovative solutions to improve productivity of Supply Chain flows over Europe
· Develop relationships across different Amazon business groups to ensure best practices are being shared and implemented.
· Create new Solutions in material Sourcing so that different functions can use Supply Chain function as a Service.
· Partner with Account Payables team, Suppliers and internal teams to ensure timely resolution of vendor payment delays.
· Align with internal customers, Finance and Procurement to define budgetary targets by building and develop methods of measuring and defining savings, value and other category metrics.
· Support budget creation for pan European projects.
- MBA in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in planning, material management, supply chain, logistics.
- Experience with ERP / material management systems.
- Team management experience within large organization.
- Fluent/business proficient in English.
- Written and verbal communication skills and experience of dealing with both internal and external customers/suppliers at all levels.
· Ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate, and communicate with external business partners and internal teams to meet organizational capacity needs
· Experience in project management and implementation with proven ability to design workable solutions and drive projects to successful
· Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Certified Project Management qualification (PMP, Prince2, or other)
· Advanced CAD skills
· Ability to travel up to 50% within Europe
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Healthcare
CRIT El Prat selecciona para empresa ubicada en Barcelona (Zona Franca) a un coordinador/a de servicios que resida por la zona de Barcelona - Baix Llobregat. ¿QUÉ FUNCIONES DESARROLLARÁS? - Servicios a buques. - Recepción de mercancía y tramitación de...
IMPORTANT COMPANY IN THE EDUCATION SECTOR
Our HR department is looking for an Junior HR & Payroll Specialist to provide support in personnel administrative tasks and payroll. Responsibilities: o HR administrative tasks execution: employee entries and departures, payroll review, payment of...