Working at Amazon is working at scale. The OpsTechIT team is looking for Systems Development Engineers who can help build solutions using AWS products for automation, application hosting and connectivity supporting devices for Amazon’s Fulfillment network worldwide.
We value performance, simplicity, and scalability in our designs. As a team we actively brainstorm, analyze and discuss creative solutions to hard problems. As a Systems Development Engineer, you will collaborate with other experienced and senior engineers to drive improvements to our technology, write code to build new services that enable self-service and automatic deployment and do so securely. Your work will help provide the ultimate customer experience needed to anticipate and resolve customer's issues. You will have the opportunity to work with business partners, leadership and other engineers, influence and drive product vision and lead the design of our systems. At Amazon, we are known for our customer obsession. We need your ideas and your ability to take initiative, innovate, and produce results as we continuously improve the customer experience.
As a Systems Development Engineer you will:
· Build automation to create services using AWS products and internal tools.
· Continuously strive for operational excellence by seeking to automate away manual processes.
· Participate in original creation and implementation of new functionality that helps us operate our services.
· Ensure that all systems are designed to be robust, scalable, maintainable and adaptable as the service scales and evolves over time.
· Build automation to report on the health of your products and devices and integrate with other Amazon systems
· Uphold a high standard of code quality and engineering excellence.
· Experience coding in Java, Ruby, Python or other DevOps oriented languages
· Understanding of Linux/UNIX, RADIUS, DHCP, TCP/IP, and deployment using AWS
· Experience with system and application monitoring, software deployment, patching ,and maintenance
· Knowledge about at least one Mobile Device Management Platform and Apple iOS and/or Android hardware including OS and firmware patching and application deployment
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
· Degree in Computer Science or an engineering field
· Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
· Eager to learn, enjoy a fast paced environment
· Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
· Vendor management experience
· Ability to drive innovation
· Python application development experience
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Como desarrollador de apps móviles serás el responsable del desarrollo de soluciones para todo el grupo por lo participarás en proyectos de gran repercusión y te otorgará un crecimiento técnico muy reseñable en tu carrera. Descripción de la oferta -...
¿Buscas estabilidad laboral? ¿Tiens experiencia en programación de PLC's y te gustaría desarrollarte en el sector de automoción? ¡Te estamos esperando! Seleccionamos programador/a PLCs para importante empresa del sector de automoción. Te ofrecerán...