The Trainer is responsible for the coordination and execution of training for all process paths in the Fulfillment Center. Trainers evaluate and refine processes and techniques to improve learning effectiveness and production across all departments in the building. The Trainer assists in driving the success training plans and supporting the needs of the Fulfillment Center workforce.
This role covers different shifts and schedules.
· Act as a supervisor for Instructors and Peer Trainers with new hires
· Deliver Instructor training, observation and coaching to the EU standard
· Ensure training records are kept up to date through the console
· Ensure EU training materials are kept and delivered against EU standard and provide a positive learning experience
· Use and analyze data on a daily basis to improve new hire (NH) learning experience
· Feedback to Instructors and Peer Trainers on their delivery and new hire groups performance
· All tests/ audits are completed and responses are tracked
· Organize (Instructors assignment) and monitor cross training for the operations to support peak skill requirements
· Work with operations on a skill matrix to highlight gaps for critical role training
· Support operations with the delivery of critical role training
· Improve processes from gathering feedback and analyzing data
· Support the recruitment of Instructors and Peer Trainers
· Attend meetings when required and provide information required
· Work in partnership with the agency managers to improve new hire performance
· Support EU level projects with feedback and improvements
· Experience using all MS packages, such as Word, Excel, and Power Point
· Intermediate level of English.
· Trainer or Learning Assistant experience
· Problem solving skills and manage multiple competing priorities
· Demonstrates a methodical approach in tasks.
· A basic understanding of project management
· Shows a drive for improvement of learning and design processes
· Able to work independently and autonomously
· Interpersonal Skills and Composure (networking skills)
· Well-honed communications skills, including presentation skills
· Well-developed observational and analytical skills
· Able to deliver feedback, coaching and deliver training
· Effective time management and team work
· Sense of confidentiality
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
Descripción: Te gustaría formar parte del área Laboral de Eurofirms? Seleccionamos un Técnico Laboral (H/M) para trabajar en nuestros Servicios Centrales, situados en Cassà de la persona seleccionada realizará tareas diversas de administración de...
Descripción AQUANIMA está buscando un/a GLOBAL CATEGORY MANAGER IT para nuestras oficinas en BOADILLA DEL MONTE (MADRID).POR QUÉ DEBERÍAS CONSIDERAR ESTA OPORTUNIDADEn Aquanima aportamos un servicio de valor para nuestros clientes. Formamos parte del...