Job Title: Transportation Program Manager
Amazon’s European Transportation team is responsible for our transportation network’s connectivity across Europe to deliver billions of shipments each year. We collaborate with multiple internal teams (e.g. Transportation Design, Supply Chain, External Fulfillment, Tech, etc) to ensure a speedy and reliable customer delivery in the cheapest way possible.
As a Transportation Program Manager you will be the first line of defends that customers have ensure they have ontime delivery. You will mitigate network issues, and serve as a bridge between business teams and Trans tech teams to ensure transportation systems are set up in line with the strategic transportation network plan. You will be responsible for understanding your customers’ business needs and providing optimal system solutions. You will also identify opportunities and implement changes to improve network’s performance, simplify processes, and leverage existing resources.
· Manage disruptive events and mitigate critical issues in Amazon European outbound transportation network, especially middle mile and sort centers
· Maintain responsive and efficient troubleshooting and support network’s day-to-day configuration operations and optimization
· Deep dive into data and issues to drive short term fixes and long term process improvements to drive down defects
· Identify biggest opportunities to improve transportation network, balancing delivery accuracy, speed and cost
· Deliver results through extensive cross functional integration with multiple internal teams. And manage relationships with internal stakeholders
The position is based in Barcelona Spain and requires ability to work in shift (night and weekend)
Please send your CV in English. CVs in Spanish will be discarded.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Engineering, Transportation or other technical field
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong stakeholder management capabilities
· Demonstrated ability to work both in a team and cross-funtional
· Customer centric. Must possess strong customer experience judgment
· Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization
· Demonstrated attention to detail
· Experience in prioritizing multiple concurrent projects while still delivering timely and accurate results
· Proficiency in MS Office, Excel
· Relevant Supply Chain/ Transportation/Project Management related experience
· Advanced or Master’s degree in Business, Management, Transportation or other technical field
· Knowledge of SQL, Python, VBA is a plus
· Another European launguage is a plus
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora