The Vendor Flex Lead will be overseeing day to day operations involving customer order shipments at a Vendor Flex locations and additional duties as assigned. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service as it relates to product fulfillment.
• Support daily management of department duties, including allocating labor, leading meetings, and assigning job duties
• Hold your team accountable to safety, quality, and productivity performance
• Deliver training/information to peers, hourly Associates, and senior management, both individually and in groups
• Own metric reporting for sites (safety, quality, 4x4)
• Manage non inventory for site(s) assigned
• Maintain a working relationship with Amazon retail teams appropriate with your product line
• Maintain a working relationship with the host Vendor
• Know, understand, and follow all current SOPs
• Own training of all VF associates at your site
• Ensure training is always up-to-date
• Foster a culture of Safety first (this includes implementation of, and sustainment of, all Amazon NAFC Safety Policies)
• Complete start-of-shift labor plan and hold team accountable to projected daily volume goal. Bridge volume misses
• Complete Weekly 5S and FSI Audits, providing real time feedback to your team
• Manage non inventory supplies for site(s) assigned.
• Basic to intermediate English knowledge
• Education beyond High School, and/or prior experience managing employees
• Experience with any structure Process Improvement activities
• Experience working with Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience working in Problem Solve a plus
• Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills
• Able to work independently, seek answers when help is needed and motivated to seek out additional tasks for completion
• Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy
• Desire to thrive in a dynamic, growing environment
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas
• Continued meeting or exceeding of department performance goals
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Retail
EL PUESTO En la tienda, tratarás siempre amablemente a los clientes, estarás dispuesto/a a aconsejarles e informarles de forma que queden satisfechos. Asimismo, participarás en mantener la buena imagen de la tienda. TU PERFIL ¿Eres entusiasta...
¡Hola a [email protected]! Esto no es una oferta de empleo al uso, somos emprendedores y estamos buscando [email protected] cofounder 🚀 si tienes ganas de emprender, sigue leyendo. Somos Emiliano y Miguel, cofundadores de BeMap , una startup incubándose en Demium (Madrid) que...