At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
We are looking to hire a talented and committed Workforce Staffing Manager (m/f/x) to successfully manage the permanent and temporary labour and to co-ordinate the process of labor management. The WFS Manager will report to the Regional WFS Manager, Spain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Understand and have involvement in Labour Planning requirements using the labour capacity planner. Ensure planning team is kept up to date with current labour supply, highlighting any concerns in a timely manner.
· Ensures compliance with EU legislation. Apply same HR policies to GB & BB associates.
· Full ownership and responsibility for ensuring compliance regarding Right to work in the EU & Spain legislation.
· Monitor and ensure each agency meet agreed service level agreements.
· Establish and help to maintain agency working relationships across all parties.
· Be responsible for production of metrics relating to labour and headcount requests.
· Review and establish causes for unfavourable trends in the metrics, provide and implement root cause analysis and implement solutions.
· Share findings and best practice with the labour management group.
· Co-ordinate inductions between Operations, Finance, Agencies, Security and L&D.
· Monitor consistency with Employee Relations issues and decisions.
· Ensure agencies are compliant with EU directives in relation to Amazon Agency Associates.
· Support and coordinate labour transfer to others sites in the EU.
· Monitor agency manager performance and ensuring contractual obligations regarding ratios and KPI are met on a weekly basis.
· Co-ordinate regular meetings between agencies and Amazon to drive best practice across the site, and to address any concerns.
· Audit agencies bi-monthly on quality of assessment and recruitment processes. Increase audits as appropriate.
· Be liaison between Agencies and Amazon Finance Department regarding payment and processing of invoices.
· Degree or equivalent level qualification
· Fluent English and Spanish language skills
· Excellent project management skills.
· Excellent communication skills with internal and external parties along with the ability to mediate between large groups of suppliers.
· The ability to facilitate between parties resulting from issues which could be process or people based.
· A great focus on attention to detail with the ability to multi-task in a target driven and fast paced organization.
· The ability to think on feet and react to a wide range of issues which may or may not have a direct impact on operations
· The ability to produce detailed reports from large amounts of data relating to order fulfilment , attrition and people issues which would have a direct effect on future orders for the suppliers concerned.
· Flexibility in working hours is essential as would need to be available to work with agencies and the internal recruitment team on induction days to monitor service levels reached.
· Previous experience of indirect management of third parties
· Ideally a graduate and CIPD qualified/HR degree
· Knowledge of employment law and HR / Payroll practices would be advantageous
· Good IT literacys or other job vacancies.
Amazon pursues the principle of equal opportunities as an employer. We firmly believe that employing a diverse workforce is a key factor in our success. We make hiring decisions based on your experience and qualifications. We appreciate your enthusiasm for discovering, inventing, simplifying and creating.
Amazon takes the protection of your personal information seriously and respects national data protection laws as well as EU data protection legislation. Unless otherwise agreed, by submitting your resume, you allow Amazon's hiring company to store your personal information in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or by a subsidiary for the purpose of determining your suitability for this and future positions offered and to track your application process.
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, you may notify the hiring company at any time. Amazon will not pass on your data to third parties without your prior consent. As part of the interview process with Amazon, you may be asked to allow Amazon to allow the hiring company to have your application data and resume reviewed separately by a third-party provider.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Cassà de la Selva, ES
>¿Tienes experiencia como soldador/a y te gustaría seguir creciendo como tal en una gran empresa? Si tu respuesta es si, queremos conocerte! ¿Tienes experiencia como soldador/a en TIG y te gustaría seguir creciendo como tal en una gran empresa? ¡Si tu...
¿Te interesaría trabajar en una importante empresa en la zona sur de Madrid? ¿Quieres trabajar de lunes a viernes para poder disfrutar lo fines de semanas en lo que más te apetezca? ¿Te apasiona el mundo de la prevención y el medio ambiente? ¡Esta es...