Workforce Staffing Manager
We are Amazon; we pioneer.
Since opening in 1995, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of possible further and further.
We are also seeking a Volume Resourcing Manager to support our brand new Fulfillment Center. Our Fulfillment Centers sit at the heart of Amazon’s rapidly growing Operations network: they’re where we manage our fast-moving inventory. In each Fulfillment Center, our teams stow deliveries, pick products, package them up and ship them out: each of these groups have played their part in taking us where we are today.
Our newest Resourcing Manager will also function as a high-level Labor Manager: due to the large numbers of brand new recruits, you’ll play a crucial role in getting this brand new facility up and running. Your primary mission will be to support the site’s business needs for temporary, hourly paid employees, while working in partnership with external staffing providers to help you and your team achieve great things.
· Understanding and delivering Labor Planning requirements, by using the labor capacity planner,
· Ensuring that the planning team is kept up to date with current labor supply, highlighting any concerns in a timely manner,
· Ensuring compliance with Spanish and EU legislation, including all partnering agencies,
· Assuming full ownership and responsibility for compliance, especially regarding the right to work in the Spanish legislation,
· Monitoring any external agencies, while ensuring each organisation meets established service level agreements,
· Establishing and maintaining positive and healthy working relationships with agencies, across all parties,
· Take on responsibility for the production of metrics relating to temporary Operations staffing, as well as the contingent workforce,
· Reviewing and establishing causes for any unfavorable trends in the metrics; then, provide and implement root cause analysis followed by possible solution(s),
· Generously sharing findings and best practices with the wider Spanish High Volume Hiring team,
· Coordinating inductions, by liaising between the Operations, Finance, Agencies, Security and Learning & Development teams as appropriate,
· Monitoring consistency with Employee Relations issues and decisions,
· Monitoring agency manager performance, as well as ensuring contractual obligations regarding any ratios are met,
· Coordinating regular meetings between agencies and Amazon, as you drive best practices across the site, while addressing any concerns in the process,
· Audit agencies regularly on the quality of their assessment and recruitment processes,
· Act as a liaison between Agencies and the Amazon Finance Department regarding the timely payment and processing of invoices.
· You possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent,
· You possess excellent project management skills,
· You’re a great communicator with excellent written and verbal English skills,
· You possess the ability to facilitate any conversations between separate parties
· You have a laser-like attention to detail, alongside the ability to multitask,
· You’re able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment: you can think on your feet, while reacting to a wide range of issues,
· You have knowledge of Spanish employment law,
· From looking at sizable volumes of data, you’re able to produce detailed reports looking at order fulfillment, attrition and people issues: anything that could affect future orders,
· Flexibility in working hours is essential; this would include collaborating closely with the internal recruitment team and external agencies in delivering employee induction days.
· Previous experience of indirect management of third parties,
· CIPD qualification, with knowledge of employment law and HR/Payroll best practices,
· Solid IT literacy, particularly in Microsoft Office programs.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
AG SOLUTION GROUP
Ayuda en Acción
OVB Allfinanz España S.A.
Comunidad de Madrid, ES