First and foremost, we’ll be counting on you to project manage labour and vendor management, ensuring that your Fulfillment Center is consistently staffed with quality labour; when required, this will also require coordination and recruitment of temporary members of staff. In light of this, you’ll need to collaborate closely and extensively with Temp Agencies to enable you to hit your targets and oversee recruitment of quality personnel.
At a more granular level, you’ll manage Hiring Support teams, to ensure that hourly paid recruitment requirements are consistently met, always in line with agreed SLAs. On top of this, you’ll act as a Functional Expert on document checks, ensuring that all HR team members are as up to speed as you are. You’ll also stay on top of consistent data accuracy. While you achieve the above, you’ll also need to manage the best practice format for temporary hires, and develop and deliver business metrics in line with this.
Further to the above, we’ll be relying on you to manage Service Level Agreements (SLAs), both internally within the business, and via external agencies. At a day-to-day level, you’ll need to establish and maintain healthy working relationships within Amazon Operations, and particularly within your specific Fulfillment Center. Without all of us working together, in tandem, we wouldn’t be able to delight our valued customers, let alone strive to exceed their expectations.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. We're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and bright people.
The goal of Amazon is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
· You hold a Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent tertiary qualification,
· You’ve gained extensive years of progressive recruiting experience in corporate and/or search firm environments
· Excellent language skills (both written and verbal), both in the local language and English.
· You possess some degree of experience in building and driving talent sourcing initiatives,
· Strong consulting skills, alongside a demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member,
· Previous experience of indirect management of third parties,
· You possess a strong client service focus, particularly within the internal context of a global organisation such as ours.
· You possess solid communication skills, alongside organisational maturity and negotiation abilities, with a keen focus on delivering business results,
· You have the ability to execute a recruiting strategy, including: employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management,
· You possess strong analytical skills, with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team,
· You possess sound knowledge of local employment law.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider.
Últimas ofertas de Business
<p><strong>Contexte</strong></p><p><br></p><p>upOwa est une entreprise solidaire, créée en France, avec la vocation de rayonner dans le monde un impact positif sur la vie des personnes et des communautés...
<p>El candidato ideal debe ser organizado y que sea capaz de trabajar de manera transversal en la planificación y la implementación de proyectos de marketing sobre todo online. Deberá mostrar versatilidad para manejar proyectos ad-hoc según lo...