Year-on-year, as we continue to grow, we need to work as smart as we can, to keep all our team members safe, fulfilled, motivated and empowered. To help us achieve this, we’re seeking an enthusiastic Safety Specialist. With your Bias for Action we will need you to step in and support the Health and Safety (WHS) team in one of our Fulfilment Centres.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, innovative and hands-on individual who is passionate about Health and Safety in a professional context. In time, we’ll expect you to become as customer-centric as we are and apply this to your work each day.
You will also need to be able to identify, coordinate and drive improvements in Safety, while engaging operational and other support function stakeholders. The Safety Specialist will report directly to the Fulfilment Centre WHS Manager.
· Assisting with the delivery of safety performance and monitoring, in line with personnel, team and functional goals and objectives
· Facilitating and/or arranging training programs on critical Fulfilment Centre WHS issues
· Supporting the implementation of WHS programs within Fulfilment Centre Operations, while delivering key risk assessment activities
· Driving compliance with local and EU legislation
· Ensuring that WHS systems are kept accurate at all times, with completed incident reports, alongside all supporting documentation
· Assisting the WHS Manager with the construction of incident prevention programs
· Contributing to Fulfilment Centre requests for improvement of on-site safety and positively impact accident trends
· Preparing responses to insurers or solicitors in response to any personal injury claims
· Participating in the EU Fulfilment Centre WHS Safety Audit Programme
· Assisting with the coordination and training of new Health and Safety team members
· Acting as a proxy for the WHS Manager, as and when required
· Arranging, facilitating and contributing to Fulfilment Centre Safety Steering Committee meetings
· Arranging and conducting basic surveys and checks in the Fulfilment Centre environment, looking into facility processes, Health and Safety supplies as well as employee behaviours.
· · Must be an advanced technician in occupational risks prevention
· You’re able to demonstrate an in-depth understanding of essential Environment, Health and Safety legislation,
· You hold alternative or equivalent qualifications: candidates with relevant experience, from backgrounds that may differ from Safety disciplines, will also be considered.
· You possess experience of Lean, 5S and Kaizen methodologies,
· Qualifications or experience of environmentally-conscious initiatives would be advantageous.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Últimas ofertas de Healthcare
Empresa de Servicios externalizados de RRHH - Outsourcing de Recepcionistas
Collado Villalba, ES
Tecnocasa Collado Villalba selecciona agentes inmobiliarios, no es necesaria experiencia en el sector, formación a cargo de la empresa. Se requiere personal con buena presencia, iniciativa, y responsabilidad. Sueldo fijo más comisiones. Contrato...
HOTEL DE 4 ESTRELLAS
Alcalá de Henares, ES
Taberna San Isidro ubicada en Alcalá de Henares busca Recepcionista con experiencia en Covermanager y experiencia en sala como camarera/o.. . Persona con experiencia en hostelería y que haya trabajado como Recepcionista. . . Imprescindible residencia...