Aon are currently recruiting a Chief Broking Officer to join our Commercial Risk team within EMEA.
In terms of where this role is based, we are flexible on locations within EMEA.
Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
About The Role
Your impact as the Chief Broking Officer:
- To lead and govern our strategy with the UK Global Broking Centre, working closely with Commercial Risk EMEA sub-regions and Regional Leaders to deliver and complete the placement strategy.
- Working collaboratively with Reinsurance to ensure an Aon United and coordinated approach/strategy, leading our efforts of increased revenue through this teamwork.
- Leading the implementation of a Talent exchange program across regions, whilst representing Aon’s placement strategy on all lines of business.
- To be a leader in Commercial Risk EMEA working together to deliver sustained financial performance in line with our agreed strategy, policy, objectives and targets.
- Ensuring the business operates to align with Aon EMEA policies and to follow statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of required training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
As the Chief Broking Officer your skills will include;
- In-depth knowledge of leading Placement teams, with the ability to motivate and encourage your colleagues to achieve success.
- Knowledge and experience of the London market, able to identify market trends and develop this as a personal and BU-wide priority, teamed with strategic business development skills, commercial competence and outstanding negotiation skills
- Proven interpersonal skills, capable of managing domestic and international clients, business collaborators and external bodies.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to leverage data & analytics for business success
- The ability to communicate across all organisational levels, self-disciplined, with a consistent track record in effective people leadership
- Well-developed knowledge of FCA requirements and standards
This role offers a competitive total rewards package, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare, and additional holiday.
We’re happy to talk flexible working.
If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we’re happy to discuss options with you upon application.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora