As an Account Manager in our Pioneering Public Sector team, you will have the exciting opportunity to help support the growth and shape the future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services. As an Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape future of a group of cloud technologies at Amazon Web Services.
You will be responsible for supporting and managing a dedicated Public Sector Mid-Market Territory by identifying demand for the AWS services in both new and existing Healthcare customers in Spain. Your goal will be to support the AWS business by managing inbound leads, conducting outbound calls, opportunity discovery, account management, pipeline maturation and closing.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CxO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter able to plan, develop and execute a territory plan in the Spanish Healthcare vertical.
This position is based in Madrid or Dublin and we support relocation where required.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Propose and execute against a territory plan
· Manage key customer relationships, prospecting, and pipeline for your assigned territory
· New customer planning by cold calling
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services for different audiences and stakeholder levels (CxO)
· Up and cross management on existing customer base
· Collaborate with AWS Partners, Marketing, Business Development and other functions on key initiatives in assigned territory
· Present regular and accurate reports for management for review
· Ensure a positive customer experience
· Provide feedback and suggestions for program improvement on a regular basis
· College/University Degree or equivalent experience
· Relevant technology related sales, business development or sales engineering/consulting experience in the Spanish Public Sector.
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Interest in Cloud technology
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Account management experience in the IT industry and experience managing Healthcare customers
· Computer Science and/or Engineering/Math background.
· Working knowledge of software development practices and data center/infrastructure/networking technologies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
International industrial company based in barcelona in full growht at national and international level, wants to incorporate a sales manager to take responsability for the gerrman market. Descripción de la oferta - Working on public tenders and making...
Apertura de Mercado. Nueva Empresa Rusa busca Asesor/a comercial- Teletrabajo para abrir nuevo mercado en España Con posibilidad REAL de crecer dentro de la compañía con nuestro plan de carrera si tienes dotes de liderazgo y capacidad para dirigir...