This Role is available in Madrid, Milan, Paris and Berlin/Munich.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on accelerating adoption of Migration Workloasd ranging from Windows Server and SQL Server to VMware Cloud on AWS and SAP on Amazon Web Services’ secure, global infrastructure? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and sales skills necessary to help position Amazon as the cloud provider of choice for Microsoft solutions, VMware and SAP? As a member of the worldwide leader for this fast growing, exciting space you will have the opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of a service category that will have a significant impact on our customers global computing model. This Acquisition Specialist role has responsibility for Iberia and is part of a Specialist Sales Organization established to position AWS as the best place to run Microsoft-based production workloads as well VMware and SAP.
As part of a single-threaded sales team focusing on Migration Workloads, you will be responsible for working with EMEA stakeholders to identify acquisition targets and build/execute strategies pursue sales opportunities for Windows-powered datacenter and/or VMware/SAP migration projects at scale. You will engage with our GTM Specialist, demand generation, solutions architect and partner organizations to scale the business and drive large and highly complex opportunities to closure. These opportunities will include migrating .Net applications, SQL Server, Windows File Servers, Exchange, SharePoint, SAP applications, or VMware environments to the AWS cloud. Your commitments will include targets accountability for market penetration, migration business cases, successful POCs and won opportunities in new accounts.
You’ll also work closely with the Amazon Partner Network (APN) team and with Amazon’s extensive partner ecosystem to come up with creative ways to scale and grow the business through programs you’ll help coordinate with Systems Integrators and Independent Software Vendors. You’ll be partnering with stakeholders ranging from C-level executives to Technical Decision Makers to help make their cloud migration journey a success.
· 3+ Years of technology business development or channel management experience
· College/University Degree or equivalent experience
· Experience working with complex and strategic IT solutions
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
· Excellent communication, and presentation skills
· Strong work ethic and organisational skills to work in a fast paced environment
· Ability to develop and execute strategic plans
· Ability to characterise value of products
· Demonstrated pro-activity and creativity
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and specifically Excel
· Experience using Salesforce.com CRM systems
· Experience using other sales prospecting tools
· Fluent in English, other main European language a plus.
· Experience of working with partners to drive scaling campaigns
· Experience selling Windows Server, SQL Server or Azure, SAP, and VMware
· Experience working at Microsoft or a systems integrator partner
· Knowledge of Microsoft Licensing, including License Mobility and Volume Licensing (such as EA)
· Experience with data center migrations
· AWS Cloud Practitioner certified
· Microsoft Office – Excel professional certification
· Working knowledge of BI tools such as Oracle SMART or Tableau
· MSc or MBA
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Gestionar su cartera de clientes, tanto a nivel comercial como administrativo. Requisitos: - Vivir en Valencia o cercanías. - Experiencia mínima de un año en funciones comerciales y/o atención al cliente. - Don de gentes. - Habilidades para conectar...
¿Tienes experiencia en atención al cliente en el sector salud? ¿Quieres seguir desarrollándote profesionalmente? ESTA ES TU OPORTUNIDAD! Desde Adecco estamos seleccionando teleoperadores/as para dar soporte de atención al cliente a una conocida...