Are you a former IT Executive and have also been a consultant that can transform how an enterprise views and uses IT with disruptive technologies like computing? Have you personally arrived at a vision of how technologies can fundamentally change how IT engages with the business, creates new revenue streams, streamlines costs, establishes an effective and innovative mechanism with the agility to meet the dynamic needs of the business in the 21st century? Can you work equally well with executives and technologists, shaping and leading highly-visible, highly-impactful projects that are transforming a company and potentially an entire industry?
At Amazon Web Services (AWS), we're hiring Advisory Consultants in our Professional Services organisation, to help accelerate our growing Central Government business in EMEA. Our ProServe Advisory Consultants will engage with customers to help them establish their overall journey vision, their business drivers, how they want to operate in the future, their roadmap to get there, then help them execute upon that vision and roadmap. Our ProServe Advisory Consultants will have the vision to map out a customer’s entire journey, but then help dive deep in with the customer on the “Business Capabilities” that are required as part of their journey ( Adoption Framework perspectives; Business, Governance, and People).
The ProServe Advisory Consultants will have a broad range of skills (technical and non-technical) to engage with the IT and business executives for our customers and advise them on the right non-technical changes required in their journey with .
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about:
Engaging with C-level executives to define Enterprise strategies
· Identifying motivators/drivers for adoption and unlocking business value for our customers
· Generating roadmaps and driving buy-in across complex organization structures
· Cost/Benefit modelling and creating compelling business cases for
· Developing and promoting governance models supporting the consistent engagement of technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
· Collaborating with consulting and managed services partners to build and execute plans
· Managing the “People” change as part of the journey; Skills, Capabilities, and organizational designs
· Candidates should have experience in the following areas:
· Having held a Senior IT Executive position
· Managing executive Customer relationships and key business stakeholders
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
· Ability to travel to client locations when needed.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
· Demonstrated industry leadership in the areas of IT operations, computing, IT strategy, business architecture, or enterprise architecture
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience; Computer Science or Math background
· AWS Certifications, eg AWS Certified Solutions Architect
· Track record of conducting a transformation as an customer or consulting with a customer in their own transformation
· Worked on data centre migrations or migrations with providers
· Experience in creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a transformation
· Experience in an IT strategy & enterprise architecture consulting practice that is focused on or being in the IT strategy & enterprise architecture role within a company who executed on a migration
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora