Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within the Public Sector market? Do you want to work on the forefront of latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets where no two days are the same, where you are encouraged to innovate and test new ideas with our Public Sector customers always at the heart of what we do.
As Acquisition Territory Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive the growth and shape the future of cloud technologies across your regional territory. Your responsibilities will include new business development, working on new opportunities and collaborating with partners to scale and accelerate customer success. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory scaling plan.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Co-operate in the creation and execution of a Territory Plan – Specifically an acquisition strategy and go-to market insights within your regional territory
· Work closely with solutions architects to align with technical initiatives and products
· Maintain and manage a robust business development pipeline with accurate forecasting
· Manage entire lifecycle of new business opportunities from prospecting to closure and adoption
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Ensure customer satisfaction by collaborating with AWS internal teams to focus on consistency of customer obsession.
· Work with regional partners to extend scale/reach and drive adoption
· Collaborate with Partners, Marketing, Business Development and other functions on key initiatives with assigned accounts
· Present regular and accurate reports for management review
· Experience working in technology sales
· Bachelor of Arts/Engineering/Science degree
· Experience working with complex IT solutions
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive and result oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience using Salesforce.com CRM systems
· Experience using other sales prospecting tools
· Experience of working with partners to drive scaling campaigns
· Fluency in English and Hebrew
· SaaS/Cloud experience
· Experience working with cloud technologies
· AWS Solutions Architect certification/training
Últimas ofertas de Sales
TRANSFAYA precisa incorporar un delegado/a comercial para la expansión de su delegación en Madrid. Bajo la coordinación y el apoyo de la dirección comercial se ocupará de expandir y potenciar el negocio en Madrid y toda la zona central de España. Su...
¿ Tienes experiencia como teleoperador? Desde Manpower estamos seleccionando para una importante consultoría 10 perfiles para una campaña de aproximadamente 2 meses. Funciones: -Seguimiento de campañas de publicidad-Atención de llamadas -Gestión de...