At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and driven people. If you'd like to help us build our Public Sector team then this is your chance to make history.
The Public Sector Global Lead Development Team is expanding in Madrid, Spain. As a Lead Development Representative (LDR) you will be an important member of the account management organization, playing a critical role in qualifying leads, profiling customers and providing input on which lead development campaigns generate the best leads. Working in collaboration with your global peers, marketing, account managers and the partner channel, your primary objective is to identify and create qualified opportunities for the team you support. Quite often you will be the customer’s very first introduction to the AWS experience! The successful candidate will:
- Manage incoming leads in a timely manner in a wider geographical region (Turkey)
- Conduct discussions with prospects and existing customers over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities
- Understand customer pain points, gather technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
- Generate interest and provide vision of the portfolio of AWS solutions to potential customers
- Understand existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing
- Achieve monthly qualification goals
- Update and maintain customer information within SalesForce.com
- Provide account management team with detailed call notes to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined
- Present a high level, technical solution to diverse audiences which include AWS colleagues, prospects and customers relevant to target industry or market
· College/University Degree or equivalent experience
· Technical interest with previous experience in IT prospecting or sales
· Experience using a CRM/Customer Relationship Management tool
· Fluent in English and Turkish
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Target orientated, ambitious, creative, customer focused
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
BayWa r.e. Global
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems SLU es la representante en la Península Ibérica de la potente división de distribución de componentes solares fotovoltaicos Solar Trade de BayWa r.e. A nivel internacional, el negocio mayorista fotovoltaico de BayWa r.e. opera...
Hospitalet de Llobregat, L', ES
Si tienes vocación de servicio, actitud comercial, experiencia en atención al cliente y quieres trabajar en una empresa de seguros ¡Esta oferta es para ti! Tus principales funciones serán atender llamadas, chats y e-mails de clientes sobre cualquier...