Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Would you like to help Government, Education, and Healthcare organizations serve citizens more effectively, engage students in new ways and deliver better care?
Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for pioneering candidates to help develop and manage our partnerships with leading systems integrators, management consulting firms, value added resellers, and independent software vendors within the Spanish market.
As a Partner Manager within the AWS Public Sector team, you will have the exciting opportunity to help execute on our strategy to build mind share and drive adoption of AWS services
across AWS’s most strategic business partners and their customers.
Your responsibilities will include driving executive and field relationships with leading partners practically impacting Public Sector AWS adoption. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will help to drive overall end customer adoption with the Public Sector segments.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CxO level, as well as a customer facing background that enables them to easily interact with public sector customers and AWS team members. S/he should also have a demonstrable ability to think big about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to convey compelling value propositions which help partners deliver sustainable business value and assist customers in accomplishing their mission.
· Significant Global or National Systems Integrators management experience in the Spanish Information Technology industry
· Track record of consistently exceeding quota and other performance metrics
· Verbal and written communications skills and ability to articulate complex concepts
· Ability to influence C-level decision makers as well as field based resources
· Program management skills with a focus on delivering scalable results supporting hundreds of customers/partners
· Technical acumen, with a demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like open source software, virtualization and Software as a Service delivery models
· Ability to work effectively across large and sometimes complex internal and external organizations
· Operating skills (forecasting, pipeline management, account planning, business cadence)
· Fluent Spanish and English
· Master's degree in a technical discipline and/or MBA or equivalent
· Good understanding of the Spanish public sector and partner landscape
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Importante empresa de Contact Center busca teleoperadores/as para hacer una jornada completa para uno de sus servicios más importantes del sector inmobiliario Desde el Grupo Adecco buscamos teleoperadores/as con funciones de emisión de llamadas para...
OLARCON OLABE ARANZABAL CONSTRUCCIONES, S.L.
Importante empresa de construcción con gran proyección y en constante crecimiento, se encuentra en búsqueda activa de ALBAÑILES para realización de proyectos de edificación. Construcciones residenciales, obra nueva, reformas, etc en País Vasco...