Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increase the adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) across EMEA?
If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS is developing the next generation of cloud leaders through our Amazon Web Services (AWS) Commercial Sales Internship Program. AWS offers an innovative and motivating environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to advance in your career, support the growth of AWS customers, and help shape the future of an emerging cloud technology.
This paid internship will give you the chance to take on a unique internship project in our sales organization, enabling you to make a tangible impact and encourage you to build and innovate in the Amazonia way. Alongside this you will be a supported by members of our European internship community, and have access to mentoring, learning, and shadowing opportunities to understand customer conversations and how to convert them into new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will be interested in a career in cloud technology sales with the ability to identify and create new business opportunities that drive and grow revenues for AWS.
Overview of the internship:
· Learn the AWS portfolio and the Amazon culture.
· Impact through projects, collaborating with various team members to innovate.
· Build an understanding of customer pain points, requirements, and potential value that can be delivered by AWS.
· Learn how AWS position solutions to customers relevant to their industry or target market.
· Differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
· Identify target accounts using market data and industry intelligence.
· Actively penetrate whitespace accounts to provide access for our sales teams.
· Navigate prospective accounts to identify new customer opportunities in a focused market space
· Achieve activity targets from assigned territory or set of accounts.
*Interviews will be conducted in English.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
EU Student Programs Team
· Graduating from a Bachelor's or Master's degree during 2023.
· Fluent written and verbal communication in both, English and a second european languague, preferably any of the following: Hebrew, Russian, Turkish, Swedish, Dutch, Romanian, Polish, Croatian, Czech - fluent speakers.
· Computer skills, including Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, etc.)
· Passion for technology sales.
· Selling experience, preferably in business to business technology sales.
· Strong interest in a technology sales career upon graduation.
· Comfortable collaborating with extended teams.
· Well organized, self-motivated, and driven by success.
· Speak any of the following: Croatian, Czech,French, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Polish or Ukrainian
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora