Do you have both broad and deep knowledge of networking, virtualization, operating systems, application architectures, web applications, databases, and applications designed for the cloud? Do you have a passion for helping government agencies, educational institutions and non-profit organizations implement innovative IT solutions? Do you have a knack for helping customers to build a deep understanding of new cloud platforms and application architectures, and the consultative and leadership skills to launch cloud computing projects on trajectories to success? Are you knowledgeable about security best practices for applications, servers, and networks?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for highly skilled and motivated Solution Architects to help accelerate our growing public business in EMEA. You would be part of a team based in Dublin and Madrid bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge cloud computing technologies to public sector leaders that want to serve citizens more effectively, achieve scientific breakthroughs and reach broader constituents
Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement, educating Partners and Customers on the latest AWS technologies and design patterns, removing technical account management blockers, defining implementation and transition architectures, responding to RFIs and RFPs, and achieving success around specific technical projects. To achieve those goals you will build on your broad background and technical breadth in security, networking, operating systems, storage, and application architecture, you will develop expertise in AWS technologies, and gain a deep understanding of how customer applications and services are best built and operated on the AWS cloud computing platform.
The ideal candidate will …
Enjoy working with public sector customers and partners. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud computing systems for some of the world’s largest and most important government, education and non-profit organizations to reduce costs, drive efficiencies, and increase innovation across the globe.
Have a variety of experience working as an architect, systems, software or network engineer.
You will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills and developing new ones, to the point that you can not only contribute to but lead deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the cloud.
You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises along with technical discussions to create world class systems for government agencies, educational institutions, and AWS partners who operate in the public sector space, including system integrators and ISVs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· As a Solutions Architect, you will work directly with customers to accelerate their projects and recommend best-practice architectures in line with their long-term business outcomes.
· You will own the technical relationship with the customer and operate as their trusted advisor. The best interests of the customer will shape the guidance you provide.
· Share the voice of the customer to influence the roadmap of new features and services for the AWS platform.
· Create and capture best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts).
· Evangelize and educate about AWS technology (e.g. workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
· Contribute to the growth of the Solutions Architecture organization by hiring, coaching and mentoring others.
· Develop areas of depth in technical domains relevant to your interests and your customer's outcomes.
· Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience
· Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hebrew
· Experience of Software, Systems or Data Design
· Experience with Architecture Design, Scaling, Security and Troubleshooting
· Knowledge of Cloud technologies
· Passion for technology and for learning
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating large scale and impactful IT projects - either on premises or in the cloud
· Working knowledge of cloud native architectures
· In depth working knowledge in a technology domain such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
· Knowledge of modern data processing techniques and systems
· Experience working in a customer-facing role
· Experience collaborating effectively with internal or external stakeholder groups at multiple levels
· Experience working with Partners
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional)
· Continued or advanced learning (Master, MBA, PhD or equivalent)
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
TECIMAN INTERNATIONAL, S. L.
- Ingeniero experto en gestión, redacción y dirección de proyectos fotovoltaicos, con visión general de proyecto - Gestión, planificación y seguimiento de todas las actividades necesarias en el desarrollo del área. - Redacción de proyectos ejecutivos...
Instalación y configuración de puestos de usuario en entornos Microsoft Windows, configuración de equipamiento en red, soporte microinformática a microinformático para dar soporte al Cliente