For more than 14 years, Amazon Web Services, AWS has been the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 200 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. Within the Public Sector and Regulated Industries organization, the Sales Strategy, Operations and Enablement (SSOE) team is responsible for supporting the Leadership, Management, and the field in achieving our organizational objectives, delivering customer outcomes, and driving continuous improvements in field productivity. We drive efficiency, predictability and rigor in our operating cadence, and promote inter-connected business planning and operations, enabling the field to serve the customer the way they want to be served. Our stakeholders are broad, internal to AWS and external, multi-national and distributed across the globe. We serve them with integrity and discipline, and dedication to superb customer outcomes.
We are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to partner with the head of Sales Strategy, Operations and Enablement (SSOE) to assist in defining, landing and executing on our key strategic priorities. The ideal candidate earns trust through outstanding performance, has strong strategic planning and financial acumen, has creative ideas for sales engagement for large and complex customers and a deep analytic background. The ideal candidate has broad technical skills, strong financial acumen and a deep analytic background to develop and assist the AWS Telecommunications organization in creating efficiency, assessing performance and reporting & delivering results.
This position will be responsible for managing the rhythm of the business activities such as Monthly Business Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, Annual Planning and other cadenced reporting and metrics for the Partner and SA organization within the Telecommunications organization. The role will assist the Partner and SA Leaders in evaluating and forecasting attainment against our organizational goals, utilizing our internal systems including the CRM and BI tools to derive well-vetted analysis, data-driven recommendations, and other ad-hoc requests and analysis as needed. This position will be a key partner to the Partner and SA Leaders in landing the multiyear strategic plans for our customers.
This individual will collaborate effectively with internal end-users and cross-functional teams to solve problems, implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards. A successful individual is a person that has a proven work ethic that drives the desired results, and has experience in sales or sales operations. This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves”.
This position will work with the several stakeholders supporting the extended AWS Public Sector and Regulated industries organization, such as Industry Business Development, Marketing, Training & Certification and the Partner team. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Define the key sales support systems/processes required to meet the rapid growth of the business and achieve revenue attainment and market development objectives.
· Manage the development of continuously-evolving forecast models and methodologies, owning the quantitative analysis of the performance of our sales team, customers, prospects, partners, markets, and products/services.
· Manage the monthly cadenced business reporting for the Partner and SA team
· Develop relationships and processes with cross-functional stakeholders to identify and address reporting issues.
· Build new insights, reporting, dashboards and analytical mechanisms to identify signals, trends and patterns.
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
· Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree + 7 years in Analytical roles in enterprise organizations.
· Advanced proficiency in SQL for querying databases
· Advanced proficiency in MS Excel for data manipulation, reporting and KPIs
· Advanced proficiency in Tableau for dashboarding and visualization
· Experience in supporting a high-tech, multinational organization with distributed teams across the world
· Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies
· Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
· Strong financial acumen
· Cross group collaboration skills.
· Experience working within a high-growth, tech company would be highly beneficial.
· MBA or other relevant advanced degree.
· Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a track record of presenting to senior management
· Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly
· Highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and efficient in ambiguous situations.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
En Adecco nos encontramos en la búsqueda de perfiles para trabajar como Agentes Telefónicos con una clara orientación al cliente y capacidad de comunicación, para incorporarse a una importante empresa de Contact Center ubicada en Málaga...
Eurofirms Contact Center Madrid 2
Importante Call Center, precisa incorporar teleoperadores comerciales (H/M) para venta y asesoramiento de cursos de formación para reconocida empresa dentro del sector educación.<br><br><strong><u>Las Tareas Que Tendrá Que...