· Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increase the adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) across EMEA? If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS is developing the next generation of cloud leaders. AWS offers an innovative and motivating environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to advance in your career, help drive the growth of AWS customers, and help shape the future of an emerging cloud technology.
· As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS by understanding their business issues, and demonstrating the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services. You will receive hands-on education, training, and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful. Your primary responsibilities will be to follow-up with prospects and customers that showed an interest in AWS services in a timely manner, and identify and qualify leads. You will liaise with customers ranging from startups to established enterprises, and across all levels and departments (including the CXO level) to help enable customer success and support adoption of AWS services. You will work closely with the greater account management teams and the AWS partner ecosystem in further helping develop and meeting customer needs.
· A successful BDR would be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a driven self-starter with a deep interest in technology. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for supporting customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes.
· Interest in developing a career in business development and Cloud technology
· Ability to understand a customer's needs and a possible sales opportunity through effective questioning and listening; curious through questioning
· Ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· BS STEM Degree (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Industrial Engineering preferred) or Non-STEM Degree complemented with an executive education in Digital Business & Innovation with a technology specializations ( Big Data, Analytics, AI, Digital transformation, or Machine Learning)
· One year experience or 2 internships in a technology-related environment, or university projects in a a startup accelerator or incubator program for students
· Earns Trust with Customers and Field teams
· Delivers and demands high-quality work
· Demonstrates customer obsession by preparing customer calls or meetings thoroughly
· Has the ability to anticipate or handle customer objections
· Handles unexpected events calmly. Successfully copes with unintended consequences.
· Able to function well in loosely structured situations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Full professional fluency in English
· Full professional fluency in Polish, Czech, Romanian, Greek or Hungarian
· Early Career Sales Professional or Entry-level experience in account management
· Experience in the technology sector
· Skill at presenting, at a high level, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market
· Advanced Salesforce.com experience including the development of dashboards and reports, programing experience
· Sales certifications from an accredited university
· Experience navigating prospective accounts from and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities
· AWS Academy curriculum
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Position:Inside Sales AssociateJob Description:Arrow?s enterprise computing solutions (ECS) business is a global technology enablement company that brings innovative IT solutions to the market to solve complex business challenges. We deliver...
CERTIFICACIÓN ACCESIBILIDAD AIS
Sector de consultoría / certificadora: captar empresas y profesionales que quieran ampliar nueva línea de negocio implantando el Sistema de Certificación Internacional en Accesibilidad AIS (Norma AIS 1/201/8 _ Entorno Construido). El plan comercial...