Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increase the adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) across EMEA? If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS is developing the next generation of cloud leaders. AWS offers an innovative and motivating environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to advance in your career, help drive the growth of AWS customers, and help shape the future of an emerging cloud technology.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will have the exciting opportunity to help customers make the transformational move to AWS by understanding their business opportunities and demonstrating the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services. You will receive hands-on training and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful.
Your primary responsibilities will include working with prospects and customers in a timely manner to identify new opportunities and qualify existing leads. You will use your experience in sales and technology to liaise with a wide range of customers across all industries, levels and departments (including the CXO level) to help enable customer success and support adoption of AWS services. You will work closely with the wider field sales organization and the AWS Partner ecosystem to further meet our customer’s needs.
A successful BDR should be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a self-starter with a deep interest in technology. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business challenges that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
· Interest in developing a career in account management and Cloud technology
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills, decisive, and results oriented
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Full professional fluency in English
· Full professional fluency in Russian
· Entry-level experience in account management and/or technical background
· Experience working with, and/or having knowledge of cloud computing and existing cloud technologies
· Experience navigating prospective accounts from and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities
· Skill at presenting, at a high level, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
· Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
· Successful experience in account management or customer facing role in B2B environments, preferably in a technology-related environment
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora