At Amazon, we believe the evolution that began with arcade communities a quarter at a time, growing to the massively shared live streams and online experiences of today, will continue to a future where everyone is a gamer, and every gamer can create, compete, collaborate and connect with others at massive scales. If you share our belief that games will produce some of the future’s most influential voices in media and art, come join us!
Amazon Games is seeking an experienced Community Manager to lead the community development efforts for all of our games in Spain. You’ll level up the definition of delivering great engagement, effective programs, compelling content and exceptional player experiences to our gamers, all customized to local needs. You will also be expected to manage and develop relationships with Spanish speaking customers in Spanish speaking regions, such as LATAM.
As Community Manager you will need to be a creative and analytical thinker with deep experience and proven achievements. We expect you to build authentic and meaningful relationships between our games and player communities. You’ll develop and oversee our engagement plans, online and eventually real-world events, and our editorial direction on the web and in social media within your region. You’ll foster strong relationships with a network of community members such as content creators, fan artists, and cosplayers, and you will be determined to support them in achieving their goals. You will create and execute comprehensive plans, lead by example, and bring a fresh perspective to the table that make everyone around you better.
Starting as an individual contributor, the Community Manager will rely on external agencies for scalability in the short term. As our game communities reach critical mass, you will then be responsible for building the community team for Spain. From then on you will be coaching your team in thinking big and creatively on how to deliver exceptional player experiences, uniquely tailored to local needs. At the same time, you will sync our community plans to Amazon Games’ larger strategic goals.
This position can be based in UK or Spain and will report into the Head of Community, Europe.
Within the first year, we expect this leader to:
· Gain a deep understanding of our players and our games
· With the help of external agencies, own the daily conversation with the Spanish community, the relationship with key Spanish influencers, and the publishing of local content on social media
· Build and oversee the execution of an ambitious community strategy in the assigned country for each of our game releases
· · Lead our efforts to build a healthy, 2-way conversation between Amazon Games and the Spanish player community for each game, at events, in the forums, on social media and Twitch
· · Deliver data-informed reporting to game teams, to make the Spanish community voice heard
· Help the local community understand the game team’s perspective
· Oversee the localization process of our editorial pipeline for web and social media, reviewing final copy and eventually creating and curating Spanish content
· Work at European events together with the rest of the EU team to deliver exceptional player experiences
· Coordinate effectively with our internal studios, external partners, and the rest of community, marketing, game, finance and legal teams
· Ensure clear communication and coordination across relevant teams
· BA degree required
· Excellent written and communication skills
· At least 5 years of experience in games community management
· At least 3 years of agency management experience
· Passion for games and the gamer community
· Ability to travel internationally
· Native in Spanish, written and spoken
· Fluent in English, written and spoken
· Experience in managing networks of influential content creators
· Managed creative agencies and contractors.
· Live event management experience
· Shipped at least 2 top-tier PC/console titles or expansions
· Worked on Games as a Service (Gaas) and an understanding of the complexities of running a live product.
· Good understanding of MMOs and RPGs
· Bias towards using data to make informed decisions
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Gestionar su cartera de clientes, tanto a nivel comercial como administrativo. Requisitos: - Vivir en Valencia o cercanías. - Experiencia mínima de un año en funciones comerciales y/o atención al cliente. - Don de gentes. - Habilidades para conectar...
¿Tienes experiencia en atención al cliente en el sector salud? ¿Quieres seguir desarrollándote profesionalmente? ESTA ES TU OPORTUNIDAD! Desde Adecco estamos seleccionando teleoperadores/as para dar soporte de atención al cliente a una conocida...