Amazon Web Services (AWS) enables customers of all sizes to run their applications on Amazon’s industry-leading cloud computing infrastructure. AWS is growing very rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Demand Generation team (DG) is tasked with helping prospect companies make the move to AWS.
As in AWS we are reinforcing our segmentation model, we are looking for a strategic yet hands-on leader who is passionate about leading teams and using data to measure every area of the business and influence decision-making.
You will be leading a team of Demand Generation Specialists in their efforts of prospecting for new business and acquiring new customers in a diverse customer base, across our customer segments. You will partner with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Sales Specialists, Partners and Sales functions) to design and deploy go-to-market plans to optimize the migration prospecting efforts and maximize end customer value. Your responsibilities will also include mentoring and developing young sales professionals, monitoring team performance, creating scaling mechanisms, building trust with internal and external stakeholders and delivering the DG specialist organization vision and strategy.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of DG specialist sales processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and targets attainment
· Manage the monthly/quarterly business reporting to senior leadership
· Lead the weekly business reporting with the team
· Analyze data and trends, take actions and make informed recommendations to senior stakeholders
· Coach and develop a team of Demand Generation Specialists
· Manage Sales Compensation scheme
· Develop relationships and work with marketing, sales, partner, sales specialists and sales operations, and other stakeholders to create and refine the tools and processes needed to drive productivity increases and bring bigger impact.
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
· Prepare ad-hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed
· 8-10 years in technology related Business Development, Sales Strategy, Operations, or other related field
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
· Superior oral and written communication skills in English with an innate attention to detail
· Ability to conduct analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
· Experience in coaching and mentoring young professionals
· Experience developing and executing towards go-to-market plan
· Fluency in English
· 5-7 years in team leadership positions in a result oriented environment
· MBA degree in top business school or relevant experience
· Experience with CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
· Exhibits sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
· Handles multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Track record in effectively collaborating with and influencing senior stakeholders
· A strong understanding of AWS and/or technology as a service (Iaas, SaaS, PaaS)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Gestionar su cartera de clientes, tanto a nivel comercial como administrativo. Requisitos: - Vivir en Valencia o cercanías. - Experiencia mínima de un año en funciones comerciales y/o atención al cliente. - Don de gentes. - Habilidades para conectar...
¿Tienes experiencia en atención al cliente en el sector salud? ¿Quieres seguir desarrollándote profesionalmente? ESTA ES TU OPORTUNIDAD! Desde Adecco estamos seleccionando teleoperadores/as para dar soporte de atención al cliente a una conocida...