Do you have a deep passion for utilizing technology to empower businesses? Are you passionate about collaborating with technology and business leaders to deliver cloud-based solutions?
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon and a leader in cloud computing, is seeking early-in-career talent to join our AWS Professional Services Team. This is a unique opportunity for driven, self-starters individuals to play a key role in a fast-growing business, and to deliver significant value to AWS customers of all sizes from startups to global brands. You will learn from top AWS subject matter experts and train for an exciting career in the tech industry.
We work with cutting-edge technologies supporting the largest and most innovative businesses, non-profits, and government agencies around the world. This is an unparalleled opportunity to begin your career path in a role helping AWS to transform the way the world uses technology to solve their business challenges. The skills and experiences you gain will lay foundation for the career of a lifetime.
In this role, you must possess the following:
· An affinity for the new and unknown. We are always experimenting with innovative concepts including cloud computing, application development, machine learning, and Internet of Things.
· Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large enterprises.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here. We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backwards. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include work at customer locations as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a STEM related field such as computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent experience and/or 2+ years professional experience
- Familiarity with one of the following programming languages: Java, Python, Ruby, Node.js, C#, or C++
- Familiarity with Networking fundamentals, Security, Databases (Relational and/or NoSQL), Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows)
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical customers and partners in order to understand ambiguous problems and articulate technical challenges
- Spanish proficiency and English fluency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external teams.
- Experience with: networking fundamentals, software engineering or development, security, databases (relational and/or NoSQL), data analytics, operating systems (Unix, Linux, and/or Windows), or Data Science concepts
- Experience with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies
- Awareness of cloud technologies and AWS services such as EC2, ELB, RDS, VPC, Route53, Lambda, and S3
- Entrepreneurial spirit as demonstrated in extracurricular activities
- Self-starter with hands-on mentality
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Últimas ofertas de Education
ENGLISH CONNECTION MASTER, S.L.
Dar clases de Ingles a niños, adolescentes, adultos y Empresas Requisitos: Licenciado, con alto nivel de Inglés, imprescindible C1 deseable C2 Beneficios: Contrato duración determinada.
Labores Docentes para Certificado de Profesionalidad "Desarrollo de Proyectos de Instalaciones Frigoríficas-IMAR0209" Requisitos: Licenciado, ingeniero, arquitecto o el título de grado correspondiente u otros títulos equivalentes. - Diplomado...