Are you interested in helping the Telecommunications Operators implement innovative computing solutions and solve technical problems? Do you like to work on a variety of projects, leading customer and partner teams to achieve best practices? Do you want to design and develop integrated solutions using the latest services and technologies? Do you like to work on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high impact projects, at the forefront of technology adoption?
The operating model is the combination of cultural philosophies, practices, and tools that helps organizations deliver end-to-end applications and solutions safely and at high velocity. The Senior is a leader with significant automation and programming experience throughout the SDLC. The will lead our customers through large organizational and SDLC transformations. A successful practitioner has technical depth across the Full Spectrum along with leading and evangelizing transformations, and driving innovations.
· Expertise - Collaborate with field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn how to leverage their existing investment in operational capability and tooling.
· Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in pre-sales on-site visits, understanding customer requirements, proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements, specifically focused on ITSM tooling and .
· Delivery - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private and public services. Engagements will include and adaption of existing operations monitoring, and orchestration systems to extend an ’s capabilities into services.
· Insights - Work with engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of services. Contribute to best practice in the form of whitepapers and playbooks.
· Partnering – Work with new vendors to help them become MSPs and enable and upskill existing partners.
Our Consultants work with Telco customers locally, regionally and internationally. As such, Consultants must have the ability to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
· Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
· Strong of experience as a technical specialist.
· Experience working with customers face to face, leading and driving discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
· Hands-on experience with architecting and automating native technologies, deploying real-world production environments and applications, and provisioning IaC, IaaS, and SaaS
· Hands-on experience with envisioning, designing, building and managing release systems, code merging and promotion, and CI/CD workflows and tools.
· Strong hands-on experience with mainline programming and scripting languages such as Shell, Python, Ruby, Perl, Java, .Net, or C++.
· Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a or Virtualized environment.
· Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required, commensurate modern certifications , Agile, Scrum, SAFe, etc.
· Experience with microservices and distributed .
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
· Fluent in Spanish and English
· Masters degree in Computer Science
· Experience with CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments.
· Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
· Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks like CloudWatch, Datadog, Splunk, Opentracing, X-Ray, and APM tools.
· Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce).
· Experience in management of continuous servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity.
· Experience with automated testing tools (ie. Selenium, JMeter).
· Understanding and experience with code deployment (tagging).
· Understanding of Service-Oriented (SOA and REST).
· Experience with development and automated testing.
· Understanding of microservices and distributed .
· Understanding of native security requirements.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements
Últimas ofertas de Software Development
Puesto de trabajo en departamento informática para desempeñar tareas de programación/análisis de proyectos frontend y backend implementando mejoras y nuevos proyectos. Tecnologías usadas: Backend: Programación en PHP, preferiblemente (Laravel...
Requisitos: - Grado en informática o similar - Conocimientos en PHP, wordpress - Capacidad de editar y crear código propio - Experiencia en desarrollo web de e-commerce con Woocommerce - Experiencia en programación SAP - Se valorarán positivamente...