Come and join Amazon Web Services (AWS) as we redefine the IT Industry. We are building a business that has the potential to be at least as big as the Amazon.com retail business and are seeking world class candidates to contribute to this effort.
As a Growth Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to recruit, enable and grow our ecosystem of Amazon Partner Network (APN) Partners. These partners consist of some of the most innovative Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), SaaS and PaaS providers
A primary responsibility of this role will be to execute a strategy for acquiring and nurturing a large number of partners across multiple technology stacks. The ability to identify, prioritize and build relationships with the most strategic of these partners is essential.
The right individual will need to focus on driving top line revenue growth and customer adoption through these partners. They will also work to ensure each partner chooses AWS as the preferred platform for their customers.
The ideal candidate will be eager to learn how to influence decision makers at the executive level, as well as the proven ability to interact with many stakeholders. She/he should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and communicate clearly. Success criteria for this position will be heavily metrics driven, which will require contributing to the build out of a scalable process to manage a large volume of partners
The ideal candidate is an accomplished leader with a strong background in selling technology, experienced at influencing innovation with technology partners and with the presence to engage executive decision makers. You will have strong business development, product management, strategic alliances, and entrepreneurial skills. You can demonstrate an ability to think strategically about new business models, solution selling, and show prior solution and program successes.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· - Manage and work with a select group of new and existing partners to define and execute joint sales and Go to Market (GTM) programs
- Engage assigned partners field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS
- Working with cross-functional teams to create and execute strategic business plans, team development, and marketing enabling a partner to meet their goals.
- Evangelize the partners solution and value proposition internally through AWS and externally with partners & customers as identified by the partner
- Driving specific partner sales revenue through management of regular pipeline, opportunities, and business reviews with the partner and all internal stakeholders
- Work closely with the partner’s customer base to ensure they are successfully using AWS services
- Establish AWS as the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product and service lines
- Work with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
AWS customers are developing some of the most exciting and innovative new businesses, and partners are using cloud technologies from AWS such as AI and Machine Learning, IoT, security services, compute and storage to dramatically accelerate innovation.
· Together with the overall alliance team, define and execute a plan to help our most strategic technology partners transform and grow their businesses for SaaS and Cloud.
· Orchestrate different resources within the AWS organization to support co-selling and GTM activities and create/ maintain a long-term, scalable joint GTM model that drives partner and customer success.
· Collaborate with sales and partner teams to qualify, develop, and execute campaigns to generate new business opportunities in EMEA.
· Be the "Go To" resource to ensure key high-profile joint sales opportunities are sourced, developed and closed.
· Drive sales execution across activities, including coordination of lead generation-related and joint sales enablement activities between your ISV partners and the AWS field organizations.
· Lead regular pipeline reviews to ensure pipeline information is thorough and accurate according to AWS’ sales cycle stages. Hold business reviews with both ISV and AWS sales teams to identify best practices and lessons to be learned.
· Broker internal resources, tools, references and/or investments needed to execute on the business plans in order to help meet the set goals.
Fluent Hebrew communications and Business level English Communications
· Successful experience in inside IT solution selling/ account management and/or technical background
· Self-starter, who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced project management skills/ certification
· Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
· Capability of understanding of channel partner pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by AWS services
· Skills at presenting, at a high level, the AWS value and positioning of solutions to partners that are relevant to their industry or target market.
· Adeptness at navigating prospective partners from and into a senior executive level to identify new revenue opportunities in a focused market space
· Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving production goals from assigned territory or set of accounts
· BA/BS degree or relevant experience
· Proficiency using Salesforce.com and Outlook
· Fluent in Hebrew and English , any other languages is a plus
· Record of success in an outbound account management or prospecting role in B2B environments, preferably in a solution/ technology-related environment
· Skilled in prospecting, inside sales/ customer service techniques and working with high volumes of activities (calls and emails)
· Background in B2B marketing tools such as Marketo
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
· Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences
· Demonstration of interest in developing a technology career
· Good Project Management Skills
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Se precisa un/a teleoperador/a para delegación en Vitoria de importante empresa de transporte. - Atención telefónica a clientes para recogida de pedidos. - Gestión de pedidos en sistema informático y repartidores/as. - Resolución de incidencias.
MIEMBRO INDEPENDIENTE HERBALIFE NUTRICIÓN
-Ventas. -Asesorar, atención personalizada, exclusividad, seguimiento de los clientes y fidelización. -Búsqueda y gestión de equipos. Requisitos: -No se necesita experiencia. -Proactiva. -Nociones de ofimática a nivel usuario. Beneficios: -Comisiones.