At Amazon Web Services, we're hiring Engagement Managers in our Professional Services organisation, to help accelerate our growing Public Sector business in Iberia. Engagement Managers, manage and deliver products and services that enable our customers to realize their business objectives. These professional services engagements focus on the full platform of AWS customer solutions to help our customers and partners remove constraints and accelerate their journey to AWS.
AWS Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective AWS customer experience, best practices, and obsessing about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organisation to bring access to product, service, and training teams, to deliver the right solutions and drive feature innovations for our customers across all industries. Engagement Managers help Customers make decisions to meet their technical and business objectives by providing best practices, proactively identifying and closing project gaps.
Tactically, Engagement Managers are responsible for managing scope, schedule, and cost. Our Engagement Managers leverage methodology to manage project teams made up of both business and technical consultants. Engagement Managers must leverage their management and leadership capabilities to successfully deliver to their team(s) plan, proactively identify and manage risks, resolve issues and escalate where appropriate to drive projects to successful completion, while exceeding customer expectations.
• Collaborate with field sales, pre-sales, training and support teams to seek to understand our customer’s needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in and developing valued solutions.
• Experience leveraging formal project management and development methodologies on enterprise level engagements.
• Possesses a deep knowledge of project management best practices and how to apply them in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects.
• Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer facing technology.
• Lead individuals, teams or multiple groups and play an active role in analysing project goals, creating a plan to achieve those goals, and then driving the team members, customer stakeholders/SMEs and potentially other third parties to achieve those goals while understanding the client environment and any limitations to execution.
• Actively looks for ways to improve process efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Ability to apply strategic thinking and demonstrate understanding of requirements to execute.
• Ability to make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan with limited guidance.
• Business and financial acumen.
• Business case development.
• Plan, organize, and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful . This includes developing and managing project governance plans, project schedules, team goals, defining success criteria, project milestones, and budgets.
• Plays an active role in managing project goals and driving teams to achieve customers’ business outcomes by managing issues, risks, decisions, and action items.
• Ability to take ownership, work under pressure and meet deadlines on time.
• Ability to challenge, recommend and redirect teams as well as manage client expectations during the engagement.
• Takes proactive steps to ensure teams meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
• Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels.
• Interfaces with various customer and internal stakeholders which consists of senior leadership teams (C-level execs, SVP/VP, Directors) and project level resources such as SMEs.
• Plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
• Demonstrates the ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed.
• Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management.
• Proven success in working with teams and executive leadership in a complex, global company environment.
• Team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members (local or remote), sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the project.
• Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
• Negotiation and conflict resolution capabilities.
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence, negotiate and achieve results through others who are not direct reports.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
• 7+ years of customer-facing, large scale implementation consulting experience across multiple cross-functional teams.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with enterprise-level IT projects, at least 3 years of which followed documented methodologies such as Agile, and used project management tool sets (Confluence, Jira, RallyDev, VersionOne, Taiga, etc) and source code management products.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• Must be able to represent AWS within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
• Industry Expertise and market knowledge in Public Sector
• Has at least two active project management certifications (e.g., APM, CSM, PMI-PMP, PMI-ACP, PRINCE2).
• Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Shareable experience managing one or more projects with a combination of 10+ resources, 12+ months, or $500k+ in contract value.
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
• Experience building artifacts to support external and internal stakeholders resolve blockers.
• Understands the value proposition of the public cloud and has delivered cloud engagements (IaaS, PaaS, Saas).
• Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms, and consumer facing technology.
• Proven success working with teams and executive leadership in a complex enterprise environment.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with team members and audiences of all levels. Plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
• Excellent presenter and communicator in both oral and written form in one-to-one and one-to-many forums.
• Demonstrated ability to understand the operating styles of others as well as team/client relationships, team dynamics, and adjusts behavior accordingly to succeed. Recognizes environmental or cultural nuances and adapts.
• Has presented to C-level executives (CIO, CEO, CTO, CISO, etc.) as well as to technical subject matter experts.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements.
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external teams to define requirements and apply strategic thinking.
• 5+ year of project management best practices and how to apply them in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects.
• 5+ years of experience with the software development life cycle (SDLC).
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement
¿Tienes experiencia como plegador/a y te interesa encontrar una oferta de empleo en la zona de Sentmenat? ¿ Dispone de experiencia en el ámbito de metal? Sigue leyendo! - Imprescindible experiencia previa en plegadora, programación - Disponibilidad...
ANANDA GESTIÓN ETT
Las propias de un oficial de primera en construcción. Requisitos: Oficial de primera. Experiencia demostrable. Curso de PRL 20h Beneficios: Contrato de trabajo a jornada completa Salario según convenio. Disponibilidad de incorporación inmediata