As the AWS End User Computing (EUC) Specialized Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to deliver on our strategy to build mind share and adoption of AWS solutions for EUC workloads across AWS’s most strategic customers. You’ll be responsible for the EUC sales motion, which includes; identifying EUC customers & opportunities, qualifying & building pipeline, driving EUC discussions with customers, and responsibility for the overall sales cycle and business goals. By establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these stakeholders, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption.
Are you a motivated self-starter with an analytical mind? Do you want to work on the forefront of the latest innovations and technologies? Do you seek the opportunity to work with a diverse set of customers, opportunities and markets as part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services for EUC?
Come build the future with us.
· Sales and business development experience; selling EUC Applications, Technology, Infrastructure and selling to customers moving EUC to the cloud
· Track record of building rapport with C-level stakeholders, and working with Microsoft partners
· Building close relationships, and closing large revenue accounts
· Experience and success in negotiating complex deals with customers and partners. You've not only carried quotas, you've consistently exceeded them by doing the right thing for your customer
· Presentation and communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences in fluent English
· Experience working with cloud computing technologies/companies
· AWS Cloud Practitioner certified
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Desarrollo y promoción de una cartera de clientes relacionados principalmente con el canal especializado de pequeños animales. Requisitos: -Persona dinámica, con dotes para la comunicación y el trato con los clientes. -Se valorará positivamente...
International Paper (NYSE: IP) es una empresa internacional líder en la producción de embalajes, pasta de celulosa y productos de papel con fibra renovable. Contamos con instalaciones en Norteamérica, Latinoamérica, Europa, África, India y Rusia.