Would you like to manage a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the Enterprise market? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
Reporting to the AWS Iberia Head of Enterprise, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the Enterprise market.
The ideal candidate will possess a sales, management, and technical background that enables him or her to lead a sales team with engagements at the executive level. We are looking for a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit who is prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, develop and execute against a segment plan, develop the team and consistently deliver results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Help to drive business growth and expansion in defined segment
· Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
· Develop sales team and act as mentor in executive business engagements.
· Hire and build out a highly skilled technical sales team.
· Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
· Develop and execute against a regional sales plan.
· Accelerate customer adoption of AWS services
· Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
· Ensure customer satisfaction in field facing context
· Expect travel mainly in Iberia
· The role can be based in Madrid or Barcelona
· Experience in leading sales teams, leader of leaders
· Profound insights into the Spanish and Portuguese business ecosystem, main market stakeholder and trends
· Several years of technology related sales, business development, or sales engineering or business consulting experience in the IT industry, like in Cloud, SaaS, Analytics, Mobile or eCommerce
· Experience in leading sales teams executing on sales plans, sales governance, revenue targets, initiatives
· Direct field experience.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese
· Used to take the right decisions in complex and ambiguous scenarios
· MBA preferred
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
PELAYO MUTUA DE SEGUROS
IMPORTANTE EMPRESA DE GESTIÓN DE CONSUMOS
NATIONALE ? NEDERLANDEN
NATIONALE ? NEDERLANDEN
Santa Cruz de Tenerife, ES