At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented and driven people. If you'd like to help us build our Public Sector team then this is your chance to make history.
The Public Sector Global Lead Development Team is expanding in Madrid, Spain! As a Lead Development Representative (LDR) covering the Nordic market, you will be an important member of the account management organization, playing a critical role in qualifying leads, profiling customers and providing input on which lead development campaigns generate the best leads. Working in collaboration with your global peers, marketing, account managers and the partner channel, your primary objective is to identify and create qualified opportunities for the team you support. Quite often you will be the customer’s very first introduction to the AWS experience! The successful candidate will:
· Manage incoming leads in a timely manner in a wider geographical region (multiple countries)
· Conduct discussions with prospects and existing customers over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities
· Understand customer pain points, gather technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
· Generate interest and provide vision of the portfolio of AWS solutions to potential customers
· Understand existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing
· Achieve monthly qualification goals
· Update and maintain customer information within SalesForce.com
· Provide account management team with detailed call notes to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined
· Present a high level, technical solution to diverse audiences which include AWS colleagues, prospects and customers relevant to target industry or market
· College/University Degree or equivalent experience
· Technical interest with relevant experience in IT prospecting or sales
· Experience using a CRM/Customer Relationship Management tool
· Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
· Fluency in both Swedish and English
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Target orientated, ambitious, creative, customer focused
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
¡No te pierdas nada!
Únete a la comunidad de wijobs y recibe por email las mejores ofertas de empleo
Nunca compartiremos tu email con nadie y no te vamos a enviar spamSuscríbete Ahora
Las Rozas, ES