Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a Lead Development Representative to join our thriving community and growing business in MENA as part of the EMEA Public Sector team. You will join a friendly and supportive team, working together to bring the latest in disruptive cloud computing technologies to organisations serving our Public Sector customers, including: government agencies, state-owned companies, educational institutions, healthcare and non-profit organisations. Our Public Sector teams help customers build a deeper understanding of hyper-scale cloud technology and application architectures, and they have the consultative and leadership skills required to drive deliver successful outcomes.
The Public Sector Global Lead Development Team is expanding in Madrid! As a Lead Development Representative (LDR) covering the MENA market, you will be an important member of the account management organization, playing a critical role in qualifying leads, profiling customers and providing input on which lead development campaigns generate the best leads. Working in collaboration with your global peers, marketing, account managers and the partner channel, your primary objective is to identify and create qualified opportunities for the team you support. Quite often you will be the customer’s very first introduction to the AWS experience!
In this role, you will:
• Manage incoming leads in a timely manner in a wider geographical region (multiple countries)
• Conduct discussions with prospects and existing customers over the phone to identify and qualify opportunities
• Understand customer pain points, gather technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
• Generate interest and provide vision of the portfolio of AWS solutions to potential customers
• Understand existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing
• Achieve monthly qualification goals
• Update and maintain customer information within SalesForce.com
• Provide account management team with detailed call notes to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined
• Present a high level, technical solution to diverse audiences which include AWS colleagues, prospects and customers relevant to target industry or market
If you can educate AWS customers about the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come build the future with us.
· College/University Degree or equivalent experience
· Technical interest with relevant experience in IT prospecting or sales
· Experience using a CRM/Customer Relationship Management tool
· Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with business-fluent English and Arabic, to be able to drive discussions in a customer organisation.
· A passion for technology and for learning.
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
· Target orientated, ambitious, creative, customer focused
· Experience working in a customer-facing role.
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Cloud Practitioner, AWS Solutions Architect Associate) or other industry certification.
Amazon has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek candidates from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a long-standing top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
For more information on Public Sector roles, please visit - https://www.amazon.jobs/en/teams/Public-Sector
Últimas ofertas de Sales
COOLABORO GESTIÓN S.L
En Coolaboro CEE buscamos personas con certificado de discapacidad igual o superior al 33% que busquen incorporarse al mundo laboral. Buscamos apasionados/as de las ventas, que les motive trabajar con un objetivo Necesitamos a personas con...
SEGUROS BILBAO M. MADRID
Aseguradora nacional busca cubrir cuatro vacantes tras ampliación en el departamento comercial. Buscamos personas son o sin experiencia, ya que se ofrece formación. Candidatos que tengan dotes comunicativas y les guste trabajar por...