80% of businesses worldwide have yet to start their journey to the cloud, and Public Sector organisations are no exception. If hearing that compels you to engage with senior business and technical leaders to help them achieve their organisation's mission by migrating to AWS then this is the role for you. As the Public Sector EMEA Migration Sales Specialist, you will have the exciting opportunity to dramatically accelerate the adoption of AWS services by guiding our customers on how to begin their journey to cloud.
You will have experience working with Public Sector customers on migrations and/or large scale transformation projects, engaging and helping them to crystallize the benefits of migrating to cloud and earning trust by demonstrating a clear understanding of cloud solutions.
Joining AWS as the EMA Migrations Sales Specialist for the Public Sector gives you the opportunity to:
· Work for the Leader in Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services, as recognised by Gartner for the 10th consecutive year
· Engage with EMEA Strategic customers in a diverse range of verticals
· Be involved in shaping the future of Public Sector service delivery
· Collaborate with customers and partners to build migration plans and supporting business cases to help accelerate our customers’ journey to cloud
· Demonstrate the value of moving to AWS and ensure positive outcomes for our customers
· Join the team delivering at the forefront of the strategic missions of major EMEA Public Sector organisations in their journey to the cloud
· Lead on the migrations strategy for EMEA working in direct partnership with the territory leader and their Account Team
In this position, you will deal with customer challenges and pressing deadlines – but that just keeps things interesting. You’ll have exceptional problem solving skills and experience of working with cross-functional teams. You will have the ability to execute both strategically and tactically when planning cloud migrations, and be excited to take on new, customer defining projects that shape the future of Public Sector organisations.
Specific responsibilities include
· Collaborating and enabling key customer and partner stakeholders, including CxOs, Technical Decision Makers & Influencers, Procurement Specialists.
· Co-ordinating with AWS Sales Teams, Professional Services, Solution Architects and Partner Teams to drive migration commitments.
· Facilitating the execution of migration discovery workshops.
· Identifying technical solutions to migration obstacles.
· Ensuring appropriate resources including training and support are available as required.
· Working to continuously to improve and simplify our process to help our customers accelerate their journey to the cloud.
· Experience leading complex customer facing sales engagements
· Experience targeting and closing strategic customer transformation opportunities
· Experience of working in a role carrying a sales or consumption goal
· Excellent level of English
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Highly proficient negotiator and communicator at all levels of an organisation
This role is open to the following locations : Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Germany, France, Switzerland, Netherlands
To service the - 30-50% travel is expected (subject to Covid-19 guidance)
· Experience working with cloud technologies – understanding of public and hybrid cloud platforms
· Experience with data centre migrations sales
· Previous experience in selling migration cloud solutions
Últimas ofertas de Sales
Trabajar como Sales Consultant para nosotros es mucho más que un trabajo, es pertenecer a una marca Premium, de tendencia y moderna con más de 100 anos de historia, de renombre mundial. Te ofrecemos ventajas como salario variable, varios beneficios y...
<strong><u>Company Description<br><br></u></strong>BIC® products are recognized all over the world for their quality, safety, affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, and the shaver are...