The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Worldwide Financial Services team is looking for an experienced Partner Success Manager to join our fast-paced team to work with our strategic partners, and help customers solve their business problems in financial services worldwide. As a Financial Services Partner Success Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to drive partner solution sales into AWS's Global Financial Services customers.
Responsibilities include working with our Global Financial Services Accounts and suggesting the right mix of consulting & technology partner solutions to drive customer success and AWS adoption.
You will work with Strategic Consulting & SI Partner firms in financial services to grow pipeline and revenue for key customers.
You will help partners build the right proposal for customer based on AWS services, and help them with available AWS funding options. You will also own GTM partner strategy, manage goals, grow business and technical relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Set and implement a business development plan, and drive opportunity pipeline with strategic technology, consulting and SI partners for Global Financial Services accounts, and ensure it's in line with the AWS strategic direction.
· Identify customer challenges, and will work with partners to define and deliver the joint solution set and supporting collateral.
· Manage and drive joint sales engagements between Partners and Sales Teams.
· Engage the Partner’s field sales organization, channels and end customers to create and drive revenue opportunities for AWS.
· Have a deep understanding of the financial services partner capabilities and solutions that will drive customer success.
· Work with PDM (Partner Development Manager) and AWS account teams in a highly collaborative operating model to develop pipeline specific with strategic partners.
· Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal Amazon systems.
· Manage complex contract negotiations with partner, AWS sales teams and customers
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Our senior members enjoy one-on-one mentoring and thorough, but kind, code reviews. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded engineer and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here, which is why we aren’t focused on how many hours you spend at work or online. Instead, we’re happy to offer a flexible schedule so you can have a more productive and well-balanced life—both in and outside of work.
· 10 + years of experience with direct Sales and business development plans
· 5+ years of experience in consultative sales in the financial services industry such as working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
· Consistently exceeds quota and key performance metrics, with hands on experience negotiating enterprise contracts with F100 companies
· Knowledge of leading system integrators (SIs) that service the financial services industry
· A team player who effectively integrates, motivates and builds relationships with cross-functional team members, sponsors, key stakeholders, executives, and other individuals or organizations involved with or affected by the program
· Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
· Excellent presentation, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Últimas ofertas de Law Enforcement