Partner Success Manager – Iberia
*This position is available either in Madrid, Barcelona or Lisbon*
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry?
As the Partner Success Manager, you will deliver on our strategy to work with technology partners to drive adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services and the growth of born in the cloud customers. The ideal candidate has a business and sales background that enables them to easily interact at the CxO level with customers and field sales reps. You will team with business development, marketing, solution architecture and sales teams to build and execute coordinated go-to-market strategies for customers.
Your broad responsibilities will be helping to define and execute against the partner program for the Iberia business, establishing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with consulting and technology partner organizations in order to build long-term business and marketing opportunities. You will be at the heart of latest trends like artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), serverless and IoT, helping startup customers to leverage state-of-the-art technologies on AWS to innovate and become the next disrupters, like today’s AirBnB, Slack, DoorDash, and Lyft.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you obsessive about customers? Come build the future with us.
· Passion for helping customers grow
· Entrepreneurial “builder” mentality
· 5+ years of technology related sales or business development experience
· Prior experience working with Consulting Companies and/or technology vendors to achieve sales revenue targets
· Proven ability to deliver results amid ambiguity and change
· Experience working in the territory with partners and customers
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in English and Spanish or English and Portuguese
· Master’s Degree in business or related field
· Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure and adoption
· Experience working with/for Systems Integrators and knowing the market landscape
· Broad based technology experience including cloud computing, big data and analytics, networking, security, storage and ongoing infrastructure management
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Donostia-San Sebastian, ES