Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our thriving technical community and growing business in Spain as part of the EMEA Public Sector team. You will join a friendly and supportive team, working together to bring the latest in disruptive cloud computing technologies to organisations serving our Public Sector customers, including: government agencies, state-owned companies, educational institutions, healthcare and non-profit organisations. Our Public Sector teams help customers build a deeper understanding of hyper-scale cloud technology and application architectures, and they have the consultative and leadership skills required to drive deliver successful outcomes.
As an AWS Solutions Architect, you will have ownership of the technical relationship with customers, making recommendations on security, cost, performance, reliability, operational efficiency and best-practice architectures.
Internally, you will be an advocate acting on behalf of the customer to help drive continual improvements to the AWS platform, sharing their needs and wants to inform the roadmap of AWS features and services. You will also help shape the future of the Solutions Architecture organisation by helping to hire, coach and mentor others.
In this role, your creativity will link technology to tangible solutions, with the opportunity to implement or document cloud-native reference architectures with the worldwide AWS Solutions Architect community.
You will participate in the creation and sharing of best practices, technical content and new reference architectures (e.g. white papers, code samples, blog posts) and evangelise and educate about AWS technology (e.g. through workshops, user groups, meetups, public speaking, online videos or conferences).
If you can educate AWS customers about the art of the possible, while challenging the impossible, come build the future with us.
Amazon has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. We seek candidates from all backgrounds to join our teams, and we encourage our employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a long-standing top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy/eu) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
For more information on Public Sector roles, please visit - https://www.amazon.jobs/en/teams/Public-Sector
· Background in any of the following: Cloud Architecture, Systems Design, Software Development, Infrastructure Architecture, Data Engineering or DevOps.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with business-fluent English and any other European language, to be able to drive discussions in a customer organisation, as well as the technical background that enables you to easily interact with and give guidance to customers working in operational roles.
· A passion for technology and for learning.
The following qualifications are desired but not required:
· Experience designing, building, refactoring or operating IT systems - either on premises or in the cloud.
· Working knowledge of cloud native architectures.
· Working knowledge of multiple technology domains, such as distributed internet-scale web or mobile applications, DevOps, Serverless, Big Data, analytics, Machine Learning, enterprise workloads (SAP, VMware, Windows etc.), high-performance databases (SQL and/or NoSQL), complex networking implementations, highly secured workloads etc.
· Experience working in a customer-facing role.
· AWS certification (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect Associate or Professional) or other industry certification.
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
Buscamos un Consultor Senior, con mas de 5 años de experiencia en SAP FICO e inglés Alto Conocimientos imprescindibles: Perfil Senior FICO (5 o más años de exp). Inglés alto Responsabilidad y funciones: Perfil consultor SAP FICO Senior
Descripción de la empresa<br><br><strong>¿Qué es TheCUBE?<br><br></strong>TheCUBE es un ecosistema de innovación y tecnología impulsado por emprendedores para crear y transformar industrias a través de metodologías...