Cloud Computing technology is changing the world. We are looking for individuals who want to help shape this exciting time. If you have a passion for training and coaching individuals to exceed their goals, read on…
AWS is rapidly expanding the demand for the Global Lead Development (GLD) with customers in the public Sector across EMEA and MENA regions. As a Sales Coach at AWS, you will combine your passion for teaching with the love of technology in delivering of training and coaching programs to early career sales representatives that evangelize and drive adoption of AWS services. In this role you will accelerate field readiness, improve sales functional productivity and effectiveness, and drive strategic training solutions for sales optimization by coaching early career sellers on sales best practices and on conducting one-to-one and one-to-few sales sessions, so they can transfer the skills to customers who are considering or using AWS.
In order to guide the Lead Development Representatives (LDR) to meet the growing demand for AWS Services with our Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) you will leverage different methodologies and develop customer focused sales capabilities utilizing a range of training and coaching mechanisms/modalities.
Do you have a passion for sharing your sales experiences with others? Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing the awareness and cloud adoption to customers?
Come build the future with us.
· Experience in sales, enablement, and training, delivering business focused and technology related sales training and coaching
· Business or technical degree (e.g. MBA) or relevant work experience required technical interest with relevant experience in IT prospecting or sales
· Experience using a CRM/Customer Relationship Management tool and Microsoft Suite
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with business-fluent English to be able to drive discussions in a customer organization
· Business-fluency in a second language such as French, Arabic, German, or any other European languages
· Experience in communicating with both business and technical customer personas involved in cloud computing purchasing and adoption decisions
· Understanding of cloud and distributed computing concepts and the ability to translate this knowledge to AWS solutions
· Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Últimas ofertas de Sales
IMPORTANTE EMPRESA DEL SECTOR DE LA FORMACIÓN NO REGLADA
Granada, La, ES