Do you want to work on planetary scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customer globally? As a member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
· Collaborate on internal builder projects
· Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers trust
· Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
· Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
· 5 years' experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
· Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
· Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
· Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
· Demonstrated understanding what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
· Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
· Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Redpiso Grupo Inmobiliario y Financiero
Mollet del Vallès, ES
NTT DATA Services
Bluecap Management Consulting
Madrid y alrededores, ES
Santiago de Compostela, ES