EU Amazon Logistics (AMZL) is looking for a Sr. Business Analyst to join our Sustainability team and help attain key sustainability goals using data-backed solutions and tracking impact across the organization. In this role you will work with senior leaders across multiple teams (Worldwide Sustainability, technology teams, senior leaders, operations, business intelligence, etc.) to solve complex data and analytics problems.
In this role you will extract and manipulate data to gather insights and partner with business intelligence teams. You will be responsible for recommending technical concepts to business stakeholders.
Key functions include:
· Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing and ad-hoc metrics, reports, and analyses, to drive key business decisions
· Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
· Define the data elements to enable analytical and reporting capabilities, and work cross-functionally with other research teams when needed
· Support reporting for weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews
· Utilize data to support software product decisions for feature development, prioritization, and to identify and address improvement opportunities
· Work closely with Data Engineers to build automated processes for large scale data analysis
· Manage backlog of analytics requests; prioritizing most important tasks while communicating expectations and timing of deliverables to stakeholders
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, Finance, Economics or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analysis role
· 4+ years experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting, familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau
· 4+ years experience SQL and ability to link multiple data sets for enhanced analysis
· Master’s degree in Data Science, Statistics, Engineering, or a related field
· Experience working with Operations teams and presenting strategies to senior stakeholders
· Experience displaying complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
· Ability to multitask and prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements with a high attention to detail
· Excellent written communication skills
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
Últimas ofertas de Computing / IT
¿Tienes algo de experiencia en planificación de la demanda? ¿Estás planteándote un cambio y te apasionan los entornos dinámicos? ¡Sigue leyendo porqué esto te va a interesar! Importante empresa de Gran Consumo está buscando varios perfiles de Demand...
AWS EMEA SARL (Spain Branch)
Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the Customer Experience industry? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for an experienced candidate to work with a selected group of our Global and National System Integrators (SIs) to evolve and...