Have you ever thought about the next model for software procurement and deployment? Are you interested in helping to develop a new business in EMEA? AWS Marketplace (http://aws.amazon.com/marketplace) is looking for people who thrive in an environment where you are faced with new things every day and have the latitude to figure it out and run with it. We have created an online store where customers can find, buy, and immediately start using software in a utility model that runs on the AWS Cloud. Our job is to bring Amazon's e-commerce expertise to cloud software and fundamentally change how software is discovered and consumed in the cloud. We have a long list of new ideas just waiting to be designed and implemented.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager to drive significant adoption of AWS Marketplace as a software procurement tool in Iberia. As a Senior BDM you will define and execute the strategy across a set of customer segments (i.e. Enterprise, SMB, Start Ups,…). You will work with the AWS organization to set the AWS Marketplace strategy. In your daily job, you will enable account managers and partner managers and engage directly with customers, independent software vendors and software resellers to support successful software transactions through the AWS Marketplace.
Do you have experience in software procurement processes? Have you presented to senior level executives and have the technical depth to understand and communicate product benefits to CIO, VP Infrastructure, IT architects and engineering teams? We are looking for technical sales and business savvy candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit to establish AWS Marketplace as a key platform for software procurement and distribution. We are a start-up within AWS so we will wear many hats, work fast and smart, and adapt and iterate quickly. You should be self-motivated, customer-centric, and very delivery-focused with a demonstrated ability to think strategically and long-term about the needs of our customers, and be deeply familiar with complex legacy IT environments, enterprise applications, and market analysis. If you are someone who thrives in an environment where you are faced with new things every day in a Greenfield space, then we would like to hear from you.
Roles and responsibilities
· Develop a short term and long term strategic AWS Marketplace plan for Iberia
· Identify specific customer segments and accounts to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS Marketplace, AWS Service Catalog and other AWS Control Services (e.g. AWS Control Tower)
· Work with existing AWS business development and field organizations to engage with customers, and partners to execute joint go to market programs, owning the day-to-day interactions with existing customers and greenfield accounts to identify needs met through AWS Marketplace
· Serve as a key member of the Iberia Region and EMEA Marketplace teams in helping to define and deliver the strategy for SI Consulting and ISV technology partners
· Understand the technical requirements of customers and partners, and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings
· Educate and enable the sales teams and increase visibility of AWS Marketplace products across all relevant AWS teams
· Manage complex contract negotiations as needed and serve as a partner liaison to the legal group
For more information on Amazon Web Services, please visit http://aws.amazon.com.
For information on AWS Marketplace, please visit https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace.
· Partner/Software Sales experience working across the software ecosystem, channel and technology companies in Iberia
· Significant business development and program management experience
· Comfortable holding technical discussions associated with best practice cloud-based solutions
· Past account management experience where you exceeded quota and met key performance metrics
· Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
· Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
· Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
· Experience working within enterprise software development industry
· Solid understanding of Cloud computing technology and a utility pricing model
· Strong verbal and written communications skills in English & Spanish is essential
· Experience with varying software licensing models
· MBA or Graduate degree, or equivalent experience
· Prior experience working in the tech ecosystem
Últimas ofertas de Business
Descripción de la compañía Somos una empresa de joyería que hace menos de 2 años que ha sacado la cabeza al mercado. Todo pasa por nuestras manos; desde el proceso creativo, hasta el diseño de la joya y toda su fabricación. Nuestra mayor diferencia es...
Compañía del Sector del Network Marketing en Expansión
Ciudad Real, ES
Crear contenido para las campañas de email marketing.- Mantenimiento de la web de empresa.- Apoyo en la confección del catálogo de productos.- Implementación de acciones de marketing segmentadas por mercado.- Colaboración en la organización y...